SuperReturn Middle East 2011
Highlights include an exclusive interview with a regional LP, a fundraising workshop led by international GPs who have successfully raised capital from the region, and two panels of international LPs. Plus, hear from global titans of the private equity world speaking for the very first time in the region.
Bringing together global experts from around the region and the world, SuperReturn Middle East regularly attracts:
• 500+ participants from across the world.
• 80+ LPs, including decision makers from regional family offices, sovereign wealth funds, holding companies, pension funds & foundations.
• 120+ speakers, including global industry titans from the world’s biggest private equity houses.
Whether you are looking to fundraise in the region or deploy capital, SuperReturn Middle East offers you the perfect opportunity to meet key regional contacts, including LPs currently investing in private equity.
What’s New At SuperReturn Middle East 2011?
• New! Regional LP Interview – Monday 17th October
Mr. Abdulmohsen AlTouq, CEO, AlTouq Group
The interview, conducted by renowned Harvard academic, Josh Lerner, will focus on the current concerns of regional LPs and where this important group of investors are looking now for future growth.
• New! Interview With A Turnaround Guru – Tuesday 18th October
Mr Greg Brenneman, Chairman, CCMP Capital Advisors
To a region which has seen its share of restructuring, SuperReturn brings one of the world’s biggest turnaround gurus. After leading one of the most dramatic turnarounds in US history as COO at Continental Airlines, Greg Brenneman led the phenomenal turnaround of the Burger King Group as Chairman of the Board. Hear his war stories and lessons learned.
• New! Fundraising Workshop – Tuesday 18th October
Led By: Amin Al-Rashid, CEO, AR Investment Partners & International Fund of Fund: SL Capital Partners
This unique workshop will begin with a presentation of research on what funds are being raised, before a panel discussion on what it takes for Middle Eastern LPs to invest in your fund. The session will end with roundtables led by the panellists – giving you the chance to ask questions and hone your fundraising strategy.
• New! Global Rising Stars Showcase – Wednesday 19th October
Who are the new industry titans of private equity? After conducting a series of informal polls across our extensive LP network, we have invited the fund managers with the most recommendations to give a five minute presentation explaining their future strategy at SuperReturn Middle East. Catch a glimpse of those GPs who have earned the respect of regional and international LPs and see if you can guess who will be the star of the future.
A BRAND NEW SUMMIT: Turkey Summit Sunday 16th October 2011
Our dedicated summit combines the biggest names in the region and international investors to discuss the potential and the pitfalls of this market.
Hear from those on the ground, regional LPs deploying capital there and international heavyweights active in the country. Highlights include an interview with Turkish family office; Esas Holding and a panel discussion with international LPs.
Speakers include: New Orleans Employees Retirement System, Siguler Guff, Hamilton Lane, IVCI, European Investment Fund, Esas Holding, Credit Suisse, ADM Capital, NBK Capital and many more…
For more information visit the event website : http://www.informaglobalevents.com/FKR3A4FPEW
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
- Conference reports
Latest Special Report
- By Location
- How to set up a hedge fund