SuperReturn Middle East 2013
Having listened to the feedback of 500+ annual attendees the 2013 conference will feature more LP perspectives, more data-driven sessions, more practical case studies and portfolio company managers.
This year, SuperReturn Middle East has returned to Abu Dhabi. The home of some of the most powerful global LPs, Abu Dhabi is increasingly important as a destination for fund managers raising capital.
Industry leading speakers already confirmed include:
- Joseph P. Landy Co-President WARBURG PINCUS
- Omar Bassal Head of Asset Management MASIC
- Abbas Amine Osman, Group Investment Manager, ABUDAWOOD GROUP
- Stephen Pagliuca Managing Director BAIN CAPITAL
- Fabio Scacciavillani Chief Economist OMAN INVESTMENT FUND
- Greg Brenneman Chairman CCMP CAPITAL ADVISORS
- Khuram Maqsood Executive Director & Head of Private Equity AL MURJAN INTERNATIONAL HOLDING
- Kurt Bjorklund Co-Managing Partner PERMIRA
Plus don’t miss details of the Fundraising & LP/GP Relations Summit on the 6th October, giving you the opportunity to perfect your fundraising strategy with advice from international and local LPs
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports