UCITS is a set of regulations designed to enhance investor protection by governing fund management, the treatment of assets and fund management requirements. Recently expanded to include derivatives, funds of funds etc., UCITS has been declared the “gold standard” as the only European retail and institutional financial product that has achieved global investor acceptance.
The innovative characteristics of UCITS are changing the way hedge funds conduct business: 80% of hedge funds and fund-of-funds have indicated that they want to distribute UCITS funds in 2010. But very few understand the opportunities, challenges and pitfalls of this highly regulated product. In addition, in the post-Lehman and Madoff world, investors and regulators alike have become acutely sensitive to the risks surrounding investments into alternative assets, and therefore are seeking more robust investment structures to ensure the return OF their assets in addition to the return ON assets.
Ramplin Capital is hosting a one-day conference that will give a detailed understanding of UCITS HEDGE FUNDS DISTRIBUTION and that will explore
• the opportunities and challenges that lie ahead for managers distributing “NEWCITS” funds
• how to structure, wrap, market and distribute UCITS HEDGE FUNDS successfully
• how this framework provides not just a return ON assets, but also a return OF assets to investors.
SPEAKERS and PANELISTS are from EFAMA, Banca Finnat Euramerica, JPMorgan, Deutsche Bank, SEB, Credit Suisse, Moody’s, Luxembourg Fund Group, First Avenue, AllFunds Alternative, ML Partners, Kepler and several more.
The UCITS for Hedge Fund Distribution Conference will cover the following topics in depth:
• What to expect from independent UCITS distributors and Investment Banks with UCITS distribution platforms and potential partnership opportunities
• Opportunities, challenges and pitfalls around NEWCITS fund distribution
• AIFM vs UCITS as a distribution path going forward for hedge funds
• Creating a UCITS distribution network and strategy
• Creating product for the institutional pension fund consultants
• UCITS passporting, UCITS insurance wrappers, UCITS ETF structures
o Hedge Fund Managers / Traditional Asset Managers:
o COOs and operational managers
o CIOs and investment managers
o Investor Relations
o Product Development
o Service providers who want a deeper insight into distribution for hedge funds.
o Distributors of UCITS Hedge Funds
o Institutional investors needing a due diligence framework for NEWCITS funds.
UCITS for Hedge Fund Distribution will be attended by approximately 200 attendees from UK, Europe and North America.
Mon, 19/12/2016 - 09:35
Wed, 18/01/2017 - 09:12
Tue, 10/01/2017 - 12:28
Thu, 22/12/2016 - 10:55
Tue, 06/12/2016 - 10:17
Mon, 12/12/2016 - 10:24
Tue, 29/11/2016 - 13:22