Attend and learn:
UCITS V: Manager Remuneration
• How managers should disclose remuneration – at individual fund or global level
• Update on the EC consultation document and legislative timetable
• How UCITS V is aligning itself with the AIFMD
• Will investment managers move further away instead of disclosing?
Christopher Stuart Sinclair, Director, DELOITTE
John Siena, Assistant General Counsel, Head of EMEA External and Regulatory Affairs, BNY MELLON
Jean-Pierre Casey, Head of Investment Advisory, BARCLAYS WEALTH
UCITS V: Depositary Liability Implications
• Will depositary liability restrict markets for funds?
• How does this redefine the role of the depositary bank?
• Will this force funds to work closer with depositary banks?
• Will the oversight function restrict the depositary bank?
• Will the AIFMD timescale impact timing for UCITS V?
• Understanding whether a Hedge Fund currently offers better investor protection
Sean Tuffy, VP, Regulatory Strategy, BROWN BROTHERS HARRIMAN
Neil Simmonds, Partner, SIMMONS & SIMMONS
David Morrison, Head of UK Fiduciary Services, CITI
Shadow Banking and its Impact on UCITS
•Categorisation of Money Market Funds
•EU Commission paper
•Interlink between UCITS and ETFs within shadow banking
•ETFs are prime target for shadow banking issues. However ETFs are UCITS funds, so should focus on UCITS as a whole
Monica Gogna, Senior Associate, CLIFFORD CHANCE
Focus on Complex UCITS & ETFs
• Understanding the need for ETF regulation
• Collateral and conflicts of interest in securities lending and swaps transactions in ETFs
• How the ESMA rules affect these issues
• Handling synthetic and physical ETFs
• The options now open to ETF investors
• Mitigating the risk from ETF investment
Christos Costandinides, European Head of ETF Research and Strategy, DEUTSCHE BANK AG
Ursula Marchioni, Head of Sales Strategy, ETFs, CREDIT SUISSE
Sheenagh Gordon-Hart, Client & Industry Research Executive, JP MORGAN (TBC)
… and much more!
Tue, 01/09/2015 - 13:05
This etfexpress Guide to ETFs, produced specifically for wealth and asset managers, unravels the myriad benefits of including and using ETFs and ETPs within client portfolios... »
Tue, 18/08/2015 - 20:09
The business of asset management has grown exponentially more complex over the last decade. As system technology and data management improves, managers are devising ever-new investment strategies to find that elusive source of alpha. ... »
Tue, 04/08/2015 - 13:50
Over the last 10 years, organisations have undergone a wholesale change in the way they run their businesses. Thanks to cloud-based platforms, wireless Internet, and the proliferation of desktop and mobile device applications, the perimeter of most businesses has moved beyond the four walls of their office. This has revolutionised the way people work: no longer tied to their desks they can be equally as effective aboard an aircraft or sitting next to the beach on vacation. ... »
Fri, 28/08/2015 - 15:27
In this excerpt from Preqin Special Report: Hedge Fund Manager Outlook, we take a closer look at the level of competition in the industry today and use our latest survey results to reveal fund manager predictions for asset growth for the rest of 2015. ... »
Sun, 09/08/2015 - 10:45
The Preqin Special Report: Private Debt Fund Manager Outlook features exclusive survey results drawn from over 100 private debt fund managers worldwide. This extract discusses what fund managers have highlighted as the biggest issues facing the industry and their views on regulation. ... »
Thu, 30/07/2015 - 11:00
Cybersecurity is no longer simply an IT issue, it is now a business issue. This is the conclusion of the experts and fund managers around the world whose opinions were polled for this landmark Hedgeweek Special Report, which outlines Best Practices for Cybersecurity in a fast-changing environment where managers need to keep several steps ahead of cyber criminals... »
Thu, 03 Sep 2015 00:00:00 GMTJunior C# Software Developer - Hedge Fund
Thu, 03 Sep 2015 00:00:00 GMTPrivate Equity/Real Estate Investor Relations – Asset Management - London
Thu, 03 Sep 2015 00:00:00 GMT