Attend and learn:
UCITS V: Manager Remuneration
• How managers should disclose remuneration – at individual fund or global level
• Update on the EC consultation document and legislative timetable
• How UCITS V is aligning itself with the AIFMD
• Will investment managers move further away instead of disclosing?
Christopher Stuart Sinclair, Director, DELOITTE
John Siena, Assistant General Counsel, Head of EMEA External and Regulatory Affairs, BNY MELLON
Jean-Pierre Casey, Head of Investment Advisory, BARCLAYS WEALTH
UCITS V: Depositary Liability Implications
• Will depositary liability restrict markets for funds?
• How does this redefine the role of the depositary bank?
• Will this force funds to work closer with depositary banks?
• Will the oversight function restrict the depositary bank?
• Will the AIFMD timescale impact timing for UCITS V?
• Understanding whether a Hedge Fund currently offers better investor protection
Sean Tuffy, VP, Regulatory Strategy, BROWN BROTHERS HARRIMAN
Neil Simmonds, Partner, SIMMONS & SIMMONS
David Morrison, Head of UK Fiduciary Services, CITI
Shadow Banking and its Impact on UCITS
•Categorisation of Money Market Funds
•EU Commission paper
•Interlink between UCITS and ETFs within shadow banking
•ETFs are prime target for shadow banking issues. However ETFs are UCITS funds, so should focus on UCITS as a whole
Monica Gogna, Senior Associate, CLIFFORD CHANCE
Focus on Complex UCITS & ETFs
• Understanding the need for ETF regulation
• Collateral and conflicts of interest in securities lending and swaps transactions in ETFs
• How the ESMA rules affect these issues
• Handling synthetic and physical ETFs
• The options now open to ETF investors
• Mitigating the risk from ETF investment
Christos Costandinides, European Head of ETF Research and Strategy, DEUTSCHE BANK AG
Ursula Marchioni, Head of Sales Strategy, ETFs, CREDIT SUISSE
Sheenagh Gordon-Hart, Client & Industry Research Executive, JP MORGAN (TBC)
… and much more!
Mon, 29/06/2015 - 12:48
Sovereign wealth funds, though small in number and secretive in nature, wield considerable influence as investors as a result of their sizeable assets under management. This extract is taken from Preqin’s latest report which features exclusive content from the 2015 Preqin Sovereign Wealth Fund Review. ... »
Tue, 16/06/2015 - 09:57
Mergers and acquisitions in recent years have changed the face of hedge fund administration. Big custodial banks are likely to dominate the HFA space in years to come, forming one part of a barbell with a number of well-run, well-capitalised independent HFAs on the other end. This report examines the implications for both hedge funds and their administrators... »
Fri, 05/06/2015 - 12:06
The North American private debt industry has seen substantial growth in assets over the last decade. This extract from the Preqin Special Report: Private Debt in North America looks at the current state of private debt fundraising and funds currently in market. ... »
Wed, 27/05/2015 - 11:00
State Street Global Advisors has unveiled the results of an in-depth survey of 420 senior executives within global private and public pension plans, endowments, foundations and sovereign wealth funds, summarised in this keynote Hedgeweek Special Report... »
Tue, 19/05/2015 - 11:00
This keynote Hedgeweek Special Report surveys the key technology products and software solutions available to hedge funds,, and drills down into each one through interviews and analysis to summarise their benefits to COOs, CTOs and CFOs at hedge funds... »
Tue, 30 Jun 2015 00:00:00 GMTInstutional Equity Sales
Tue, 30 Jun 2015 00:00:00 GMTTrade Finance Officer - London
Tue, 30 Jun 2015 00:00:00 GMT