On behalf of Information Management Network (IMN), I would like to invite you to attend IMN’s 2nd Midwest Bank & Financial Institution Special Asset Executive Conference on Real Estate Workouts.
With over 270 registrants and 100+ Bank Real Estate Workout, Special Asset/Servicers, REO, Credit in attendance at IMN's Inaugural Midwest Forum we are excited to return to the windy city for what promises to be an informative and well-attended event.
IMN is not resting on its laurels for this conference. A whole new agenda will be constructed for this event. Some of the new sessions include:
* Why Workouts Sometimes Don’t Work out
* How have your Current Credit Policies Changed?
* Buyer Plenary: What are you Looking for in a Bank When Buying a Note or REO?
* Evaluating State Commercial Mortgage Foreclosure Laws
And some of the returning favorites updated for 2012 include:
* Extend vs. Sale vs. Invest: As the Economy, Certain Geographies & Product Types Improve are you Treating New Workouts & Second Trips Differently?
* Investor Strategy Discussion
* Operating, Selling Loans & Exiting Regulatory Restrictions Including High CAMELS Rating/Loss Share/ FDIC Regulatory Action or OCC MRA
*Plus*... Pre-conference bank-only discussions for all the bank workout attendees (day 1) and small/mid-sized banks (day 2)
IMN’s Bank & Financial Institution Special Asset Executive Conference on Real Estate Workouts is part of our series of Distressed Real Estate Conferences covering distinct asset classes (hotels, office, residential, retail) & hosted in various local markets (Atlanta, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, London, New York, South Florida). This series uncovers the latest real estate opportunities in various markets & attendance has been in the 250-400 range with 100+ bank real estate workout attendees.
We look forward to seeing you this October.
Thu, 22/09/2016 - 15:04
Tue, 20/09/2016 - 10:51
Mon, 19/09/2016 - 14:46
Mon, 05/09/2016 - 12:22
Tue, 09/08/2016 - 13:20
Mon, 08/08/2016 - 14:52
Mon, 08/08/2016 - 11:03
Wed, 13/07/2016 - 23:35
Thu, 16/06/2016 - 10:39
Tue, 14/06/2016 - 12:58