2nd Annual Bank & Financial Institutions Special Asset Executive Conference on Real Estate Workouts (Midwest)
On behalf of Information Management Network (IMN), I would like to invite you to attend IMN’s 2nd Midwest Bank & Financial Institution Special Asset Executive Conference on Real Estate Workouts.
With over 270 registrants and 100+ Bank Real Estate Workout, Special Asset/Servicers, REO, Credit in attendance at IMN's Inaugural Midwest Forum we are excited to return to the windy city for what promises to be an informative and well-attended event.
IMN is not resting on its laurels for this conference. A whole new agenda will be constructed for this event. Some of the new sessions include:
* Why Workouts Sometimes Don’t Work out
* How have your Current Credit Policies Changed?
* Buyer Plenary: What are you Looking for in a Bank When Buying a Note or REO?
* Evaluating State Commercial Mortgage Foreclosure Laws
And some of the returning favorites updated for 2012 include:
* Extend vs. Sale vs. Invest: As the Economy, Certain Geographies & Product Types Improve are you Treating New Workouts & Second Trips Differently?
* Investor Strategy Discussion
* Operating, Selling Loans & Exiting Regulatory Restrictions Including High CAMELS Rating/Loss Share/ FDIC Regulatory Action or OCC MRA
*Plus*... Pre-conference bank-only discussions for all the bank workout attendees (day 1) and small/mid-sized banks (day 2)
IMN’s Bank & Financial Institution Special Asset Executive Conference on Real Estate Workouts is part of our series of Distressed Real Estate Conferences covering distinct asset classes (hotels, office, residential, retail) & hosted in various local markets (Atlanta, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, London, New York, South Florida). This series uncovers the latest real estate opportunities in various markets & attendance has been in the 250-400 range with 100+ bank real estate workout attendees.
We look forward to seeing you this October.
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location