26 & 27 August 2013 - Main Conference
28 August 2013 - Post Conference Workshop
Realizing Sustainable Growth & Dynamic Real Estate Investment Opportunities
Strong economic performance and booming demand levels have intensified international investment interest into Indonesia’s growing real estate sector, yet challenges still exist to realize this investment potential.
Returning after the success of the 1st Annual Indonesia Real Estate in 2012, which concluded with participation by over 100+ real estate and property stakeholders in Asia, the 2nd Annual Indonesia Real Estate 2013 conference will be the key platform to identify growth property sectors of opportunities and challenges into 2013, optimizing development and ROI levels amidst rising construction costs as well as strategies to tap capital through effective partnership structures.
Click here to register online and please quote C3044GFM5 to receive your 5% discount as a GFM reader
Visit the website for continuing developments on the conference agenda: http://www.claridenglobal.com/indonesiarealestate2013/
Some of the speakers you will meet in August:
• Widijanto, Managing Director, PT AKR Land Development
• Thomas C Malayil, Chief Executive Officer, PT Lippo Malls Indonesia
• Gérard Guillouet, Senior Vice President, Malaysia, Indonesia & Singapore, Accor
• Ishak Chandra , Managing Director - Corporate Strategy & Services, Sinar Mas Land
• Frank Khoo, Global Head of Asia, AXA Real Estate
• Ian Lien, Managing Director, SC Capital Partners
• Anton H. Gunawan, Executive Vice President - Chief Economist, PT. Bank Danamon Indonesia, Tbk.
• Todd Lauchlan, Country Head, Jones Lang LaSalle Indonesia
To receive a complimentary copy of your conference brochure here click here
Mon, 23/05/2016 - 08:38
Mon, 16/05/2016 - 12:00
Mon, 09/05/2016 - 08:59
Tue, 05/04/2016 - 10:29
Thu, 31/03/2016 - 10:46
Thu, 24/03/2016 - 10:12