2nd Myanmar Real Estate Summit
Burgeoning demand, revised regulations and new opportunities are driving Myanmar’s property sector – from refurbished office spaces to serviced apartments to retail outlets. As the country opens up, investments are flowing in to meet the acute shortage of hotels, residential buildings and mixed-use projects
As Myanmar’s real estate and property development gleams with golden opportunities, have you identified your niche in the market? Are you able to gain access to the extensive land banks? Are you seeking and cementing JV partnerships to develop property in Myanmar? How soon before foreigners be allowed to purchase and own condominium units?
Manage your limitations and challenges ahead with the extensive networking sessions offered with key movers and shakers in the country. Don’t miss out as it’s crucial for your success!
Attend CMT’s 2ndMRES to explore pivotal issues critical for investing in Myanmar’s real estate development and property sector.
• Meet key officials from Mandalay lead by the Chief Minister and Mayor of Mandalay
• Hear from Chairman of Yangon Heritage Trust – Dr. Thant Myint-U on plans to restore Yangon’s heritage buildings and integrating them with modern township
• Infrastructure developments and incentives for investments in special economic zone like Thilawa&Myothar Industrial Zone Park
• Hotels and resorts landscape in key tourist attractions like Mandalay, Ngapali&Bagan including discussions on financing, commercial terms and many more!
• Guidelines on land ownership and structuring joint venture partnership
• Case study on the Junction 8 malls and retail trends in Myanmar by renowned conglomerate ShweTaung Development Co.
Plus many more!
Separately Bookable Workshop:
Part 1: Design & Building Projects in Myanmar
Part 2: Legal & Tax Structure of Major Construction Project
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location