Burgeoning demand, revised regulations and new opportunities are driving Myanmar’s property sector – from refurbished office spaces to serviced apartments to retail outlets. As the country opens up, investments are flowing in to meet the acute shortage of hotels, residential buildings and mixed-use projects
As Myanmar’s real estate and property development gleams with golden opportunities, have you identified your niche in the market? Are you able to gain access to the extensive land banks? Are you seeking and cementing JV partnerships to develop property in Myanmar? How soon before foreigners be allowed to purchase and own condominium units?
Manage your limitations and challenges ahead with the extensive networking sessions offered with key movers and shakers in the country. Don’t miss out as it’s crucial for your success!
Attend CMT’s 2ndMRES to explore pivotal issues critical for investing in Myanmar’s real estate development and property sector.
• Meet key officials from Mandalay lead by the Chief Minister and Mayor of Mandalay
• Hear from Chairman of Yangon Heritage Trust – Dr. Thant Myint-U on plans to restore Yangon’s heritage buildings and integrating them with modern township
• Infrastructure developments and incentives for investments in special economic zone like Thilawa&Myothar Industrial Zone Park
• Hotels and resorts landscape in key tourist attractions like Mandalay, Ngapali&Bagan including discussions on financing, commercial terms and many more!
• Guidelines on land ownership and structuring joint venture partnership
• Case study on the Junction 8 malls and retail trends in Myanmar by renowned conglomerate ShweTaung Development Co.
Plus many more!
Separately Bookable Workshop:
Part 1: Design & Building Projects in Myanmar
Part 2: Legal & Tax Structure of Major Construction Project
Mon, 13/04/2015 - 11:30
Investing in commodities can yield handsome returns, but investors need to focus sharply on timing and diversify their portfolios away from traditional safe havens and into sectors such as agriculturals and products such as ETFs. As one expert reveals in this special report, "Gold is not the only yellow commodity one should have in their portfolio"... »
Wed, 15/04/2015 - 13:05
In an extract from the Preqin Special Report: Asia-Pacific Hedge Funds, we provide an overview of the industry in Asia-Pacific, covering assets under management as well as key locations, strategies, fund structures and more. ... »
Tue, 14/04/2015 - 12:14
Assets under management for sovereign wealth funds globally reach USD6.31tn as of March 2015, increasing by more than USD900bn over the past 18 months. This information has been revealed in the 2015 Preqin Sovereign Wealth Fund Review, a comprehensive guide to these influential investors. ... »
Tue, 07/04/2015 - 09:57
Read the complete list of Winners and profiles at the sixth edition of the Hedgeweek Awards, presented in London's Mayfair and sponsored by Morgan Stanley, which brought together the leading names in the global hedge funds industry to celebrate the achievements of the best performing managers and service providers in 2014... »
Wed, 01/04/2015 - 09:12
As revealed in this Hedgeweek Special Report sponsored by eVestment, the data, analytics and market intelligence provider to the institutional investment community, experts agree that investing in hedge funds represents a good way for institutions to access manager skill, which is key in constructing a diversified portfolio to achieve risk and return targets. ... »