4th Annual World Islamic Retail Banking Conference
Islamic finance assets around the world are expected to climb 33% from their 2010 levels to $1.1 trillion by the end of 2012. Have you developed your strategy for tapping new markets?
The 4th Annual World Islamic Retail Banking Conference is designed for Islamic Retail Banking professionals to discuss and explore opportunities for market growth. 'Aspiring innovations across horizons', experienced professionals will share their views on the future of Islamic windows in conventional banks, and will seek to devise solutions to problems such as the lack of visible product differentiation in Islamic Retail Banking and the failure of Islamic Investment Funds to capture retail customers.
Year on year, associations such as the Malaysia International Islamic Financial Centre, Islamic Finance Council UK, SIBFA, International Compliance Association and Bahrain Association of Banks extend their support towards the summit.
Approximately 250 participants attend this event every year, which includes a speaker panel of 40+ senior experts, leading solution providers, and delegates from the likes of Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank, Islamic Development Bank, Burj Bank, Meezan Bank, Ajman Bank, Mashreq Al Islami, Dubai Islamic Bank, Bahrain Islamic Bank BSC, HSBC Amanah, Standard Chartered Bank, Al Hilal Bank, Dar Al Sharia Legal & Financial Consultancy, Jordan Islamic Bank, Islamic Finance Council UK, Dar Al Sharia, Dubai Islamic Bank PJSC, The Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin) and many more.
The upcoming fourth edition is taking place on 9-10 October 2012 in Dubai.
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location