Asian Mergers & Acquisitions Conference 2011 (Featuring: The Best of The Breeds M&A Awards 2011)
Asian Mergers & Acquisitions Conference 2011
Featuring: The Best Of The Breeds M&A Awards 2011
22nd March 2011, Singapore
"The Return Of The Asian Miracle"
The much acclaimed Asian Mergers & Acquisitions Conference by The Pinnacle Group International is now back on its fourth year!
M&A Activity is on the rise in Southeast Asia with a strong economic growth in the region following the financial meltdown which froze up several potential transactions. The Asian Mergers & Acquisitions Conference 2011 is set to discuss the opportunities and challenges of conducting M&A in the region across various sectors and countries.
According to Mergermarket, at the beginning of the final quarter of 2010, global dealmakers are keeping the pace of the recovery going with M&A activity. While trade players are acknowledged to be the driving force behind the resurgence in deal making, market participants and observers alike have been surprised by the strong showing of private equity funds, with a number of large buy-outs taking place.
Based on the Pickering Study of Trends in M&A deals in six major ASEAN countries (Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines and Vietnam), Malaysia and Indonesia were the most active target countries for the first half of 2010 with 550 deals representing 51% of the ASEAN-6 M&A volume. In terms of value, Indonesia dominated the market with USD 4.9bn representing 26% of the total value of ASEAN-6 M&A deals for the first half of 2010. Although this may only be a temporary surge, it is interesting to note the development of Indonesia as a target country. Traditionally, Singapore and Malaysia have led the field as destinations for M&A investments in Southeast Asia.
This year, we will witness the top dealmakers in Asia receiving the coveted “Best Of The Breeds M&A Awards 2011” including presentations by the world’s leading investment banks, lawyers, consultants and heads of companies at our conference.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
- Conference reports
Latest Special Report
- By Location
- How to set up a hedge fund