How will you benefit by attending this conference?
• The opportunity to network with fund managers, senior managers from the finance industry, leading local and international financial service providers and Swiss supervisory bodies
• Programme focused on the key issues when considering a relocation; tax advantages, legal and regulatory considerations are just some of the themes being discussed
• With over 350 attendees in 2011 it has been proven that the conference provides a great opportunity for networking with your peers
• It's only 1 day - making it cost and time efficient
• FREE to attend!
Hear the following lively discussions:
1. Steps to take when making the move to Switzerland - by those who have done it!
2. Case study: setting up a fund under Swiss law
3. How modern asset management is being done in Switzerland
4. Regulatory outlook for funds & the finance industry: domestic issues facing Switzerland
5. Benefits of an attractive tax regime
6. Switzerland as a leading fund domicile in Europe? Perspectives on how Switzerland can become more attractive
Click here to learn more, see the latest agenda and register online today
Thu, 02/07/2015 - 15:51
A couple of years ago, the title Chief Information Security Officer, or CISO for short, was a foreign concept within the hedge fund community. The winds have changed, however, as hedge funds become increasingly targeted by cyber hackers, causing many to hire a CISO to uphold the network integrity of the firm. ... »
Mon, 29/06/2015 - 12:48
Sovereign wealth funds, though small in number and secretive in nature, wield considerable influence as investors as a result of their sizeable assets under management. This extract is taken from Preqin’s latest report which features exclusive content from the 2015 Preqin Sovereign Wealth Fund Review. ... »
Tue, 16/06/2015 - 09:57
Mergers and acquisitions in recent years have changed the face of hedge fund administration. Big custodial banks are likely to dominate the HFA space in years to come, forming one part of a barbell with a number of well-run, well-capitalised independent HFAs on the other end. This report examines the implications for both hedge funds and their administrators... »
Fri, 05/06/2015 - 12:06
The North American private debt industry has seen substantial growth in assets over the last decade. This extract from the Preqin Special Report: Private Debt in North America looks at the current state of private debt fundraising and funds currently in market. ... »
Wed, 27/05/2015 - 11:00
State Street Global Advisors has unveiled the results of an in-depth survey of 420 senior executives within global private and public pension plans, endowments, foundations and sovereign wealth funds, summarised in this keynote Hedgeweek Special Report... »