Funds Taxation Ireland
Keeping pace with significant levels of change on an ongoing basis
Changes in the political and economic landscape have prompted many countries to re-evaluate their tax systems to increase tax take and clamp down on tax avoidance.
This has brought significant levels of change and uncertainty to the tax implications of cross border investment and product distribution.
The Irish Fund Industry has responded to ensure the industry is able to meet the needs of international fund promoters and investors.
However, with major ongoing developments including FATCA and FTT and specific jurisdictional change continuing to evolve, the challenges in keeping pace look set to remain.
Providing technical updates and guidance on key funds taxation challenges
In response, the Fund Taxation Ireland Forum has been specifically structured to provide a concise, but comprehensive, update on key tax developments impacting the Irish Funds Industry. In just one day, clarify your understanding and gain technical
guidance on essential issues, including:
• FATCA and other trends towards more tax
• Investor tax reporting developments in differing
• Financial transaction taxes (FTT) and other key
• Withholding and capital gains and other
investment tax changes
All the leading tax specialists from the Irish Funds Industry at one Forum
Plus, as any event is only as good as the expertise on the speaker panel, this Forum draws together the leading funds tax specialist from the Irish Funds Industry. Key names from transfer agency, trustee, custody, legal, accountancy and investment management are all represented.
Plus, who better to obtain guidance from than the key Irish tax authorities. Hear direct from: Kate Levey, Fiscal Policy Division, Department of Finance and Jim Byrne, Corporate Business and International Division, Revenue Commissioners. Gain unique insights into international tax policy, the development of FATCA and other issues.
PLUS don’t miss the post conference workshop:
Designing Effective Business Responses to the Operational Implications of the AIFMD
27 June 2013 • Dublin IFSC, Ireland
To learn more with the latest agenda and register with VIP code FKM62588GFM for a 10% discount click here today.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location