With this event being held on two separate occasions once in London and once in Geneva, we are able to focus on the two jurisdictions that were most heavily subscribed last time.
This conference therefore provides the perfect forum to analyse all the key factors relevant to re-domiciling your fund or relocating your management team. It is also your best opportunity to hear from country regulators, expert legal and advisory, as well as direct from investors.
If you are considering a re-domiciliation or a relocation, this conference is your ideal opportunity to come and share ideas, find solutions and avoid any potential pitfalls, with the help of your peers.
Conference Highlights include:
• Recognising the Drivers behind Hedge Fund Re-domiciliation - for Managers and Funds
• The Key Jurisdictions in play for Manager (and Fund) Relocation
Determining the Impact of the AIFM Directive
• Determining the Impact, Potential Advantages and Growing trend of UCITS
• Structuring Your Manager’s Affairs
• Relocation Options for Managers
• Understanding the Legal & Practical Issues in Fund Re-domiciliation
• The Implications of Re-domiciliation for your Investors and Providers
• Estate planning and Asset Protection Planning for Managers
• Overcoming Operational & Administrative Concerns within Different Jurisdictions
• Choosing your Fund Service Providers
• Operational Concerns Affecting Managers
• Managing investor expectations and knowing what the investor is really looking for
Mon, 01/02/2016 - 21:20
Tue, 26/01/2016 - 12:38
Thu, 17/12/2015 - 09:44
Thu, 17/12/2015 - 21:06