This unique conference will provide a premium platform with some of the leading names in the Swiss finance industry.
How will you benefit by attending this conference?
• The opportunity to network with fund managers, senior managers from the finance industry, leading local and international financial service providers and Swiss supervisory bodies
• Programme focused on the key issues when considering a relocation; tax advantages, legal and regulatory considerations are just some of the themes being discussed
• An informal evening of networking over drinks with your peers
• It's only 1 day - making it cost and time efficient
• FREE to attend!
Hear the following lively discussions:
1. Steps to take when making the move to Switzerland - by those who have done it!
2. Case study: setting up a fund under Swiss law
3. How modern asset management is being done in Switzerland
4. Regulatory outlook for funds & the finance industry: domestic issues facing Switzerland
5. Benefits of an attractive tax regime
6. Switzerland as a leading fund domicile in Europe? Perspectives on how Switzerland can become more attractive
Wed, 30/09/2015 - 11:21
A rising tide of regulation is threatening to swamp US hedge funds with significant trading, distribution and reporting issues.This Hedgeweek Special Report unravels these issues, guides managers through the solutions currently available to them, and examines the challenges of running activist hedge funds, where assets have grown to USD120 billion over the past decade... »
Wed, 23/09/2015 - 09:39
With interest rates set to rise, this Hedgeweek Special Report examines the the latest tools available to fixed income investors and traders in the form of the CBOE/CBOT 10-year US Treasury Note Volatility Index (The TYVIX Index) and TYVIX futures, which give traders an effective way to hedge, gain exposure to, or trade interest rate volatility.... »
Mon, 28/09/2015 - 14:40
Distributions from private equity funds have improved greatly in recent years as managers have taken advantage of improving market conditions to realise value from remaining assets in their portfolios. This has gone some way to alleviating concerns regarding the overhang of unrealised value in ageing funds; however, the issue has not yet been fully rectified, particularly as funds raised in the boom years of 2005-2008 reach the 10-year mark. ... »
Wed, 23/09/2015 - 09:31
Interest rate volatility is like a storm cloud building on the horizon. The US Federal Reserve has kept rates stable for nigh on a decade, but global asset managers are now preparing for their fixed income portfolios to feel the impact of a rate rise later this year. ... »
Mon, 21/09/2015 - 10:02
Dixon Boardman, a veteran hedge fund of fund manager, is a survivor. Having founded, Optima Fund Management in 1988, his firm now manages USD4 billion. Boardman – and Optima - have stood firm through a sustained period of challenges for the fund of funds business. ... »