This unique conference will provide a premium platform with some of the leading names in the Swiss finance industry.
How will you benefit by attending this conference?
• The opportunity to network with fund managers, senior managers from the finance industry, leading local and international financial service providers and Swiss supervisory bodies
• Programme focused on the key issues when considering a relocation; tax advantages, legal and regulatory considerations are just some of the themes being discussed
• An informal evening of networking over drinks with your peers
• It's only 1 day - making it cost and time efficient
• FREE to attend!
Hear the following lively discussions:
1. Steps to take when making the move to Switzerland - by those who have done it!
2. Case study: setting up a fund under Swiss law
3. How modern asset management is being done in Switzerland
4. Regulatory outlook for funds & the finance industry: domestic issues facing Switzerland
5. Benefits of an attractive tax regime
6. Switzerland as a leading fund domicile in Europe? Perspectives on how Switzerland can become more attractive
Tue, 24/02/2015 - 19:14
New regulations are allowing hedge fund managers and institutional investors to take advantage of fresh opportunities in the Swiss market, from innovative new fund platforms to new fund strategies and structures that provide significant portfolio diversification opportunities... »
Thu, 19/02/2015 - 16:18
The attraction of incubator platforms has increased noticeably in recent years. New hedge funds face a Sisyphus-like task getting up and running as global regulation and compliance pushes costs up, whilst investors simultaneously expect to see institutional quality operations in place from day one. ... »
Thu, 19/02/2015 - 18:04
Read how managers seeking to distribute in Europe can appoint a third party AIFM (or ManCo), and the fund distribution benefits this can bring, both for new fund launches and redomiciled funds... »
Tue, 17/02/2015 - 06:00
Healthcare costs continue to spiral out of control and yet still achieve relatively poor outcomes, says Richard A Kimball Jr (pictured), CEO of HEXL… ... »
Tue, 10/02/2015 - 08:01
Just 20 years ago, exchange-traded funds (ETFs) were novelties. Now, after two decades of explosive growth, they are firmly entrenched in the asset management landscape. Total US-listed ETF assets reached a record-setting USD2.0 trillion at the end of 2014, up from USD1.7 trillion a year earlier, and inflows totaled USD244 billion for the year. European ETFs also saw record flows in 2014; they attracted USD61.4 billion in new assets, more than three times the 2013 total. ... »
Mon, 02 Mar 2015 00:00:00 GMTJunior Sales to Corporates (FX/IR)
Sat, 28 Feb 2015 00:00:00 GMTVP IG Credit Sales, NA Investment Bank
Sat, 28 Feb 2015 00:00:00 GMT