This unique conference will provide a premium platform with some of the leading names in the Swiss finance industry.
How will you benefit by attending this conference?
• The opportunity to network with fund managers, senior managers from the finance industry, leading local and international financial service providers and Swiss supervisory bodies
• Programme focused on the key issues when considering a relocation; tax advantages, legal and regulatory considerations are just some of the themes being discussed
• An informal evening of networking over drinks with your peers
• It's only 1 day - making it cost and time efficient
• FREE to attend!
Hear the following lively discussions:
1. Steps to take when making the move to Switzerland - by those who have done it!
2. Case study: setting up a fund under Swiss law
3. How modern asset management is being done in Switzerland
4. Regulatory outlook for funds & the finance industry: domestic issues facing Switzerland
5. Benefits of an attractive tax regime
6. Switzerland as a leading fund domicile in Europe? Perspectives on how Switzerland can become more attractive
Wed, 21/01/2015 - 09:44
Read how prime brokers of all shapes and sizes are becoming both operational and balance sheet-efficient, and broadening out their product suites for hedge fund managers... »
Tue, 20/01/2015 - 10:06
This Hedgeweek Special Report explains not only why managed futures should be reconsidered by investors, but also how a more effective risk allocation strategy can benefit investor portfolios in both correlated and non-correlated markets... »
Tue, 20/01/2015 - 12:26
977 private equity funds held a final close throughout the year raising a total of USD486bn, higher than any annual amount between 2009 and 2012, and on track to match the 2013 total. Preqin’s Christopher Elvin (pictured) reviews a year of private equity fundraising: ... »
Fri, 19/12/2014 - 10:24
With service providers reporting growth in hybrid funds, funds for single investors and bespoke managed accounts, this report examines the regulations and new services being developed in Cayman to tackle the fast-changing offshore funds market... »
Wed, 14/01/2015 - 13:22
Over half of infrastructure funds that closed in 2014 exceeded their fundraising target, up from 37% of funds in 2013. Andrew Moylan, Preqin’s Head of Real Assets Products, takes a look at infrastructure fundraising over the last 12 months: ... »