From the producers of the Opportunity Funds (1,000+ attendees) and the Single Family Aggregation events (800+ attendees), Information Management Network brings you The Real Estate Private Equity Forum on Land & Homebuilding.
The real estate crash of 2007 hit land and homebuilders first and hardest. From 2007 until very recently there weren't any new homes being built and land, held by homebuilders and investors was being foreclosed on by banks or in the most extreme cases being turned back into farm land.
Now with a shortage of new homes, homebuilders are again in a building mode. Much of the formerly distressed land has been bought at very low prices by private equity and real estate opportunity funds. These funds are now selling the land, partnering with or financing builders in their acquisition of these lots.
This conference will focus on the key issues regarding successfully investing in land and homebuilding by private equity and real estate funds and how they are working with homebuilders.
Sessions will include:
• Bank/Servicer Panel Working out/Disposing Land and Housing Developments
• Working with Local/Regional/State Government for Entitlements & Permits
• Legal Land Development & Homebuilder Considerations
• The Public Homebuilders Panel: Working with Private Equity & Real Estate Funds
• The Private Homebuilders View on Capital and Working with Private Equity & Real Estate Funds
• The Land Developers/Private Equity Panel
• Private Equity Landholder/Homebuilder Land Buyer Plenary
• Government Incentive Programs/Public Private Partnerships
• They Key to Landing Limited Partners and Institutional Investors & How they are Looking at the Land/Homebuilder Investment Option?
We look forward to seeing you there. For more information please click here
Don’t forget to reference discount code “GFM” when registering for 10% savings.
Wed, 13/07/2016 - 23:35
Tue, 05/07/2016 - 16:55
Tue, 05/07/2016 - 09:33
Thu, 16/06/2016 - 10:39
Tue, 14/06/2016 - 12:58
Thu, 09/06/2016 - 11:31
Mon, 13/06/2016 - 14:12
Tue, 24/05/2016 - 11:50
Mon, 13/06/2016 - 14:42