-Get the latest feedback in ESMA consultation & to the paper
-Segmenting UCITS into complex and non-complex categories
Market & Produuct Trends:
-Developments in AuM
-Solutions to exposure on counterparty, collateral & systematic risks
-Tax & FACTA: lessons for investors and industry
Amongst the key themes being addressed at IBC's highly topical Regulation of Exchange Traded Funds & Complex UCITS conference:
• Latest from ESMA on industry feedback in the consultation and to the paper
• Industry comment on ESMA proposals & implications for the market
• Examining what qualifies a product in Europe as an ETF & comparisons with regulatory developments in the USA
Plus don’t miss the post-conference workshop: ETF Marketing & Distribution, on 23rd May 2012, Grange City Hotel, London
Benefit from case studies and practical examples to gain complete knowledge on best practice in marketing and distributing your ETF.
The successful marketing and distribution of an ETF is pivotal in its management and success. Uniquely split into two sectors covering 1. distribution strategies and 2, legal awareness, this comprehensive workshop will guide you through the most recent developments essential for best practice and achieving success.
Part 1: Marketing & Distribution Strategies for the ETF product
• What do I actually need to do and how do I get out there?
• Focus on strategies and marketing approaches which are achieving success
• Best practice on acquiring assets and choice of distribution channels – what works?
• Top tips on expanding distribution
• Approaches to effectively penetrating new markets
Led by: Michael John Lytle, Managing Director, Source
Part 2: Focus on Legal Challenges
• Let’s make sure you can do what you want to do
• Listing on local stock exchanges
• Exchange listing requirements
• If you are not doing private placement, what else is available?
Led by: Karen Anderberg, Partner, Dechert LLP
Learn more about how this brand new conference can benefit you and register your place at http://www.informaglobalevents.com/FKW52382GFM today.
Fri, 19/12/2014 - 10:24
With service providers reporting growth in hybrid funds, funds for single investors and bespoke managed accounts, this report examines the regulations and new services being developed in Cayman to tackle the fast-changing offshore funds market... »
Fri, 19/12/2014 - 09:11
Voting for the 6th edition of the Hedgeweek Global Awards is now open. The Awards will be presented at a lunch ceremony to be held in London. ... »
Tue, 09/12/2014 - 09:58
Read how managed accounts platforms are now catering to a wide spectrum of investor needs, from straightforward commingled funds to sophisticated infrastructure solutions for the largest institutional investors. And the rise of liquid alternatives means that onshore funds - UCITS, AIFs and '40 Act funds - are becoming just as popular as offshore funds... »
Thu, 11/12/2014 - 11:31
Global assets under management* of the private real estate industry have reached USD742bn, an all-time high for the industry, and up from USD697bn as of the end of 2013. Preqin’s Andrew Moylan takes a look at the latest stats on the industry. ... »
Fri, 28/11/2014 - 12:01
In this report S&P Capital IQ examines how credit events can impact on the price of equities. The results are compelling. The report looks at the relationship between credit indicators and equity back-tested returns. ... »
Thu, 25 Dec 2014 00:00:00 GMTQuantitative Analyst - CVA, IR, and Credit Model Validation - US Investment Bank
Thu, 25 Dec 2014 00:00:00 GMTGroup Operational Risk Management, Vice President | Investment Banking
Thu, 25 Dec 2014 00:00:00 GMT