-Get the latest feedback in ESMA consultation & to the paper
-Segmenting UCITS into complex and non-complex categories
Market & Produuct Trends:
-Developments in AuM
-Solutions to exposure on counterparty, collateral & systematic risks
-Tax & FACTA: lessons for investors and industry
Amongst the key themes being addressed at IBC's highly topical Regulation of Exchange Traded Funds & Complex UCITS conference:
• Latest from ESMA on industry feedback in the consultation and to the paper
• Industry comment on ESMA proposals & implications for the market
• Examining what qualifies a product in Europe as an ETF & comparisons with regulatory developments in the USA
Plus don’t miss the post-conference workshop: ETF Marketing & Distribution, on 23rd May 2012, Grange City Hotel, London
Benefit from case studies and practical examples to gain complete knowledge on best practice in marketing and distributing your ETF.
The successful marketing and distribution of an ETF is pivotal in its management and success. Uniquely split into two sectors covering 1. distribution strategies and 2, legal awareness, this comprehensive workshop will guide you through the most recent developments essential for best practice and achieving success.
Part 1: Marketing & Distribution Strategies for the ETF product
• What do I actually need to do and how do I get out there?
• Focus on strategies and marketing approaches which are achieving success
• Best practice on acquiring assets and choice of distribution channels – what works?
• Top tips on expanding distribution
• Approaches to effectively penetrating new markets
Led by: Michael John Lytle, Managing Director, Source
Part 2: Focus on Legal Challenges
• Let’s make sure you can do what you want to do
• Listing on local stock exchanges
• Exchange listing requirements
• If you are not doing private placement, what else is available?
Led by: Karen Anderberg, Partner, Dechert LLP
Learn more about how this brand new conference can benefit you and register your place at http://www.informaglobalevents.com/FKW52382GFM today.
Wed, 21/01/2015 - 09:44
Read how prime brokers of all shapes and sizes are becoming both operational and balance sheet-efficient, and broadening out their product suites for hedge fund managers... »
Tue, 20/01/2015 - 10:06
This Hedgeweek Special Report explains not only why managed futures should be reconsidered by investors, but also how a more effective risk allocation strategy can benefit investor portfolios in both correlated and non-correlated markets... »
Tue, 20/01/2015 - 12:26
977 private equity funds held a final close throughout the year raising a total of USD486bn, higher than any annual amount between 2009 and 2012, and on track to match the 2013 total. Preqin’s Christopher Elvin (pictured) reviews a year of private equity fundraising: ... »
Fri, 19/12/2014 - 10:24
With service providers reporting growth in hybrid funds, funds for single investors and bespoke managed accounts, this report examines the regulations and new services being developed in Cayman to tackle the fast-changing offshore funds market... »
Wed, 14/01/2015 - 13:22
Over half of infrastructure funds that closed in 2014 exceeded their fundraising target, up from 37% of funds in 2013. Andrew Moylan, Preqin’s Head of Real Assets Products, takes a look at infrastructure fundraising over the last 12 months: ... »
Sat, 24 Jan 2015 00:00:00 GMTJunior Trader / Trade Support - FX - NYC
Sat, 24 Jan 2015 00:00:00 GMTSolutions Engineer - Leading Hadoop vendor - Houston
Sat, 24 Jan 2015 00:00:00 GMT