-Get the latest feedback in ESMA consultation & to the paper
-Segmenting UCITS into complex and non-complex categories
Market & Produuct Trends:
-Developments in AuM
-Solutions to exposure on counterparty, collateral & systematic risks
-Tax & FACTA: lessons for investors and industry
Amongst the key themes being addressed at IBC's highly topical Regulation of Exchange Traded Funds & Complex UCITS conference:
• Latest from ESMA on industry feedback in the consultation and to the paper
• Industry comment on ESMA proposals & implications for the market
• Examining what qualifies a product in Europe as an ETF & comparisons with regulatory developments in the USA
Plus don’t miss the post-conference workshop: ETF Marketing & Distribution, on 23rd May 2012, Grange City Hotel, London
Benefit from case studies and practical examples to gain complete knowledge on best practice in marketing and distributing your ETF.
The successful marketing and distribution of an ETF is pivotal in its management and success. Uniquely split into two sectors covering 1. distribution strategies and 2, legal awareness, this comprehensive workshop will guide you through the most recent developments essential for best practice and achieving success.
Part 1: Marketing & Distribution Strategies for the ETF product
• What do I actually need to do and how do I get out there?
• Focus on strategies and marketing approaches which are achieving success
• Best practice on acquiring assets and choice of distribution channels – what works?
• Top tips on expanding distribution
• Approaches to effectively penetrating new markets
Led by: Michael John Lytle, Managing Director, Source
Part 2: Focus on Legal Challenges
• Let’s make sure you can do what you want to do
• Listing on local stock exchanges
• Exchange listing requirements
• If you are not doing private placement, what else is available?
Led by: Karen Anderberg, Partner, Dechert LLP
Learn more about how this brand new conference can benefit you and register your place at http://www.informaglobalevents.com/FKW52382GFM today.
Tue, 21/02/2017 - 10:43
Thu, 16/02/2017 - 08:27
Fri, 17/02/2017 - 12:39
Mon, 20/02/2017 - 14:43
Mon, 06/02/2017 - 10:29
Wed, 08/02/2017 - 13:15
Mon, 19/12/2016 - 09:35
Wed, 18/01/2017 - 09:12