The event will feature over 30 panellists and guest speakers who represent UK’s and Europe’s leading institutional equities trading professionals
• Kay Swinburne, Member, Committee on Economic & Monetary Affairs, European Parliament
• Vncent Mooijer, Investment Manager, Head of Equities Trading, PGGM
• Rob Boardman, Chief Executive Officer, ITG
• Natan Tiefenbrun, Commercial Director, Turquoise - London Stock Exchange
• Andrew Morgan, European Head of Autobahn Equity, Deutsche Bank
• Mark Hemsley, CEO, BATS
• Steve Grob, Director of Group Strategy, Fidessa
Being able to foresee and prepare for the impact that forthcoming regulation is going to have on yourtrading desk is a top priority. Hot on the heels of the end of the MiFID consultation period in October,TradeTech Liquidity is perfectly timed to give you the latest insider view. Therefore the agenda willprovide you with first-hand regulatory insight. Other topics addressed at the event include interactingwith different sources of liquidity, TCA & consolidated tape, the future of big banks, a buy side onlypanel discussion, and so much more!
We are expecting well over 450 delegates so I highly recommend you reserve your place today in order to avoid disappointment.
We already have over 60 Heads of Trading registered - if you want to know who email us today at email@example.com
Key reasons to attend:
• Be the first to hear about the MiFID II details from the author of the new regulation!
• Benchmark in real-time with your peers and see how they respond to market changes with the interactive voting system
• Get first-hand insight from the CEOs and top Executives of Europe’s Leading execution venues on their strategies for the future
• Examine quick and cost-effective ways to efficiently compare your brokers’ performances and which brokers truly minimise yourmarket impact
• Straight from the frontline advice on how interoperability in clearing will give you the choice where your trades are cleared in order for you todramatically decrease your overall trade costs
Speaking opportunities are limited as this is a one day event call Shomik today on +44 207 368 9818 to hear more.
Tue, 01/09/2015 - 13:05
This etfexpress Guide to ETFs, produced specifically for wealth and asset managers, unravels the myriad benefits of including and using ETFs and ETPs within client portfolios... »
Tue, 18/08/2015 - 20:09
The business of asset management has grown exponentially more complex over the last decade. As system technology and data management improves, managers are devising ever-new investment strategies to find that elusive source of alpha. ... »
Tue, 04/08/2015 - 13:50
Over the last 10 years, organisations have undergone a wholesale change in the way they run their businesses. Thanks to cloud-based platforms, wireless Internet, and the proliferation of desktop and mobile device applications, the perimeter of most businesses has moved beyond the four walls of their office. This has revolutionised the way people work: no longer tied to their desks they can be equally as effective aboard an aircraft or sitting next to the beach on vacation. ... »
Fri, 28/08/2015 - 15:27
In this excerpt from Preqin Special Report: Hedge Fund Manager Outlook, we take a closer look at the level of competition in the industry today and use our latest survey results to reveal fund manager predictions for asset growth for the rest of 2015. ... »
Sun, 09/08/2015 - 10:45
The Preqin Special Report: Private Debt Fund Manager Outlook features exclusive survey results drawn from over 100 private debt fund managers worldwide. This extract discusses what fund managers have highlighted as the biggest issues facing the industry and their views on regulation. ... »
Thu, 30/07/2015 - 11:00
Cybersecurity is no longer simply an IT issue, it is now a business issue. This is the conclusion of the experts and fund managers around the world whose opinions were polled for this landmark Hedgeweek Special Report, which outlines Best Practices for Cybersecurity in a fast-changing environment where managers need to keep several steps ahead of cyber criminals... »