The event will feature over 30 panellists and guest speakers who represent UK’s and Europe’s leading institutional equities trading professionals
• Kay Swinburne, Member, Committee on Economic & Monetary Affairs, European Parliament
• Vncent Mooijer, Investment Manager, Head of Equities Trading, PGGM
• Rob Boardman, Chief Executive Officer, ITG
• Natan Tiefenbrun, Commercial Director, Turquoise - London Stock Exchange
• Andrew Morgan, European Head of Autobahn Equity, Deutsche Bank
• Mark Hemsley, CEO, BATS
• Steve Grob, Director of Group Strategy, Fidessa
Being able to foresee and prepare for the impact that forthcoming regulation is going to have on yourtrading desk is a top priority. Hot on the heels of the end of the MiFID consultation period in October,TradeTech Liquidity is perfectly timed to give you the latest insider view. Therefore the agenda willprovide you with first-hand regulatory insight. Other topics addressed at the event include interactingwith different sources of liquidity, TCA & consolidated tape, the future of big banks, a buy side onlypanel discussion, and so much more!
We are expecting well over 450 delegates so I highly recommend you reserve your place today in order to avoid disappointment.
We already have over 60 Heads of Trading registered - if you want to know who email us today at [email protected]
Key reasons to attend:
• Be the first to hear about the MiFID II details from the author of the new regulation!
• Benchmark in real-time with your peers and see how they respond to market changes with the interactive voting system
• Get first-hand insight from the CEOs and top Executives of Europe’s Leading execution venues on their strategies for the future
• Examine quick and cost-effective ways to efficiently compare your brokers’ performances and which brokers truly minimise yourmarket impact
• Straight from the frontline advice on how interoperability in clearing will give you the choice where your trades are cleared in order for you todramatically decrease your overall trade costs
Speaking opportunities are limited as this is a one day event call Shomik today on +44 207 368 9818 to hear more.
Mon, 06/03/2017 - 16:00
Fri, 24/02/2017 - 11:55
Fri, 24/03/2017 - 11:55
Mon, 20/02/2017 - 15:43
Mon, 06/02/2017 - 11:29
Wed, 08/02/2017 - 14:15
Mon, 19/12/2016 - 10:35
Wed, 18/01/2017 - 10:12