The 2012 agenda will cover some essential areas including carried interest structures, international fund & deal structuring, and US FATCA, but also analyse the continued impact impact of tho disguised remuneration rules and the very latest compliance & reporting requirements.
Click here to see the latest Private Equity Tax Practices 2012 Conference Agenda and for more information
Amongst the many topics to be covered by the 2012 programme:
• The changing tax landscape: proposed residence rules, GAAR, and more.
• Management team issues: including impact of Disguised Remuneration.
• Deal structuring for rescue and distressed situations
• Tax issues on debt & deal structuring
• Practical tax compliance issues for private equity funds
• International fund structuring
• Efficient Carry structuring & delivery
Click here to learn more about the event, see the latest agenda and register with a 10% Global Fund Media discount today
Thu, 22/09/2016 - 15:04
Tue, 20/09/2016 - 10:51
Mon, 19/09/2016 - 14:46
Mon, 05/09/2016 - 12:22
Tue, 09/08/2016 - 13:20
Mon, 08/08/2016 - 14:52
Mon, 08/08/2016 - 11:03
Wed, 13/07/2016 - 23:35
Thu, 16/06/2016 - 10:39
Tue, 14/06/2016 - 12:58