The 2012 agenda will cover some essential areas including carried interest structures, international fund & deal structuring, and US FATCA, but also analyse the continued impact impact of tho disguised remuneration rules and the very latest compliance & reporting requirements.
Click here to see the latest Private Equity Tax Practices 2012 Conference Agenda and for more information
Amongst the many topics to be covered by the 2012 programme:
• The changing tax landscape: proposed residence rules, GAAR, and more.
• Management team issues: including impact of Disguised Remuneration.
• Deal structuring for rescue and distressed situations
• Tax issues on debt & deal structuring
• Practical tax compliance issues for private equity funds
• International fund structuring
• Efficient Carry structuring & delivery
Click here to learn more about the event, see the latest agenda and register with a 10% Global Fund Media discount today
Thu, 06/04/2017 - 14:14
Mon, 24/04/2017 - 13:15
Tue, 25/04/2017 - 13:21
Mon, 10/04/2017 - 12:39
Wed, 29/03/2017 - 10:44
Fri, 24/03/2017 - 11:55
Mon, 27/03/2017 - 13:53
Mon, 20/02/2017 - 15:43