The 2012 agenda will cover some essential areas including carried interest structures, international fund & deal structuring, and US FATCA, but also analyse the continued impact impact of tho disguised remuneration rules and the very latest compliance & reporting requirements.
Click here to see the latest Private Equity Tax Practices 2012 Conference Agenda and for more information
Amongst the many topics to be covered by the 2012 programme:
• The changing tax landscape: proposed residence rules, GAAR, and more.
• Management team issues: including impact of Disguised Remuneration.
• Deal structuring for rescue and distressed situations
• Tax issues on debt & deal structuring
• Practical tax compliance issues for private equity funds
• International fund structuring
• Efficient Carry structuring & delivery
Click here to learn more about the event, see the latest agenda and register with a 10% Global Fund Media discount today
Tue, 24/11/2015 - 09:14
Tue, 17/11/2015 - 10:17
Thu, 12/11/2015 - 16:37
Thu, 15/10/2015 - 10:36
Tue, 13/10/2015 - 10:30
Sat, 28 Nov 2015 00:00:00 GMTS/VP Enterprise Risk - Buy Side Firm | Singapore
Sat, 28 Nov 2015 00:00:00 GMTCompliance Officer | Private Bank
Sat, 28 Nov 2015 00:00:00 GMT