• Our panel of fund selectors from public & private pension funds, a private bank & family office discuss:
- What makes a good pitch?
- Do's and don'ts of manager selection
• Hear from more of the top investment consultants than ever before and gain practical insight into how they assess managers
The Latest Fund & Manager Research
• Combining academic and technical analysis with practical insight our expert speakers discuss best practice in manager selection accross a range of assets and strategies.
Plus! Investment Strategy for DC Pensions from Professor Andrew Clare
Featured Panel Discussions
• ‘The Do’s and Don’ts of Manager Selection'
- What are selectors looking for at pitches? Hear from public and private pension funds, banks, a family office and their advisors
• 'The Evolution of Delegated Consulting & Fiduciary Management'
- Senior representatives from Mercer, Towers Watson Blackrock & SEI discuss developments in this space and debate the industry impact
• Quantifying the Qualitative:
A Systematic Way to Evaluate Management Culture
• Development of Multi-asset & DGF Portfolios
• Unconstrained Investment: The shift from asset allocation to risk allocation
• Reducing Riskiness of Returns Using Hedge Funds
New Perspectives On
• Investment Manager Fees
• Selecting a Boutique Manager
• Monitoring Manager Performance
Asset Class Focus
• ETFs for Institutional Investors
• Real Estate
• Hedge Funds
• Fixed Income
Tue, 05/04/2016 - 10:29
Tue, 29/03/2016 - 08:37
Thu, 31/03/2016 - 10:46
Thu, 24/03/2016 - 10:12
Tue, 22/03/2016 - 13:39
Mon, 21/03/2016 - 14:04