The 2014 installment is one of the most important industry conferences focused on the securitization market, hosting a delegation of over 3,000 structured finance and securitization professionals, including more than 1,000 issuers and investors.
ABS East 2014 will provide comprehensive coverage on the revival and strengthening of the US securitization market, along with what our markets should look like in the future, given the importance of securitization to the real economy.
As always, the ABS East agenda will feature intensive panel discussion on a variety of topics including:
• Intensive, Interactive Investor Workshops
• Identifying the Major Global Macro-Economic Risks on the US Securitization Markets
• The Future of Mortgage Funding and the Impact of GSE Reform in the US
• Legislative and Regulatory Developments and How They Will Shape the Landscape of the US ABS Market
• Outlook for Consumer ABS including Autos, Credit Cards, Student Loans and Transportation Finance
• Commercial Real Estate Finance Overview
• State and Local Level Policy Initiatives and Private Label MBS Revitalization
• Esoteric ABS
• ABS Litigation Update
• Extensive CLO Market Coverage…and more.
Tue, 19/05/2015 - 11:00
This keynote Hedgeweek Special Report surveys the key technology products and software solutions available to hedge funds,, and drills down into each one through interviews and analysis to summarise their benefits to COOs, CTOs and CFOs at hedge funds... »
Tue, 19/05/2015 - 11:34
Voting for the 5th edition of the Hedgeweek USA Awards, which recognise excellence among hedge fund managers and service providers around the world, is now open. ... »
Thu, 07/05/2015 - 09:37
Cybersecurity issues have existed as long as the internet. What seems to have changed in the last 18 months is not only that the nature of the breaches has become more sophisticated, but also the fact that hedge funds have become a much bigger target. ... »
Mon, 13/04/2015 - 11:30
Investing in commodities can yield handsome returns, but investors need to focus sharply on timing and diversify their portfolios away from traditional safe havens and into sectors such as agriculturals and products such as ETFs. As one expert reveals in this special report, "Gold is not the only yellow commodity one should have in their portfolio"... »
Tue, 07/04/2015 - 09:57
Read the complete list of Winners and profiles at the sixth edition of the Hedgeweek Awards, presented in London's Mayfair and sponsored by Morgan Stanley, which brought together the leading names in the global hedge funds industry to celebrate the achievements of the best performing managers and service providers in 2014... »