20th Annual ABS East 2014
The 2014 installment is one of the most important industry conferences focused on the securitization market, hosting a delegation of over 3,000 structured finance and securitization professionals, including more than 1,000 issuers and investors.
ABS East 2014 will provide comprehensive coverage on the revival and strengthening of the US securitization market, along with what our markets should look like in the future, given the importance of securitization to the real economy.
As always, the ABS East agenda will feature intensive panel discussion on a variety of topics including:
• Intensive, Interactive Investor Workshops
• Identifying the Major Global Macro-Economic Risks on the US Securitization Markets
• The Future of Mortgage Funding and the Impact of GSE Reform in the US
• Legislative and Regulatory Developments and How They Will Shape the Landscape of the US ABS Market
• Outlook for Consumer ABS including Autos, Credit Cards, Student Loans and Transportation Finance
• Commercial Real Estate Finance Overview
• State and Local Level Policy Initiatives and Private Label MBS Revitalization
• Esoteric ABS
• ABS Litigation Update
• Extensive CLO Market Coverage…and more.
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- Partner events