The 2014 installment is one of the most important industry conferences focused on the securitization market, hosting a delegation of over 3,000 structured finance and securitization professionals, including more than 1,000 issuers and investors.
ABS East 2014 will provide comprehensive coverage on the revival and strengthening of the US securitization market, along with what our markets should look like in the future, given the importance of securitization to the real economy.
As always, the ABS East agenda will feature intensive panel discussion on a variety of topics including:
• Intensive, Interactive Investor Workshops
• Identifying the Major Global Macro-Economic Risks on the US Securitization Markets
• The Future of Mortgage Funding and the Impact of GSE Reform in the US
• Legislative and Regulatory Developments and How They Will Shape the Landscape of the US ABS Market
• Outlook for Consumer ABS including Autos, Credit Cards, Student Loans and Transportation Finance
• Commercial Real Estate Finance Overview
• State and Local Level Policy Initiatives and Private Label MBS Revitalization
• Esoteric ABS
• ABS Litigation Update
• Extensive CLO Market Coverage…and more.
Wed, 25/03/2015 - 11:46
The Bahamas is taking steps to raise its profile as an attractive funds centre, continuing to build out the popular SMART Fund model template to provide a range of solutions for investment managers, plus its new ICON structure designed to appeal specifically to Brazilian investment managers and advisers.... »
Wed, 01/04/2015 - 16:47
Preqin’s Hedge Fund Analyst shows that hedge funds focusing on Asia-Pacific outperformed the Preqin All-Strategies Hedge Fund benchmark in 2014, as well as over a two-, three- and five-year basis (Fig. 1). ... »
Fri, 27/03/2015 - 14:16
In an extract from the 2015 Preqin Investor Outlook: Alternative Assets H1 2015, results of a survey conducted in Q4 2014 reveal which strategies and regions will be targeted by private equity investors this year. ... »
Thu, 05/03/2015 - 14:15
This Special Report unveils the ways in which State Street Global Markets' Fund Connect ETF platform is bringing new levels of efficiency to the the ETF marketplace, and includes expert comment from the perspective of an AP.... »
Wed, 11/03/2015 - 16:30
Nearly double the proportion of investors view fees as a key issue in the hedge fund industry compared to last year, while performance remains the biggest concern. Investor survey results published in the Preqin Investor Outlook: Alternative Assets H1 2015 reveal the key issues facing investors in the coming year. ... »