High Frequency Trading World Europe is the premier European forum for fund managers, traders, brokers and exchanges
A series of thought provoking presentations and debates will allow HFT firms and thought leaders within the market place to come together and seek to find solutions for the current industry challenges. Those involved with HFT will have the chance to share best practice and learn from one another’s experiences.
The conference will also provide a rare opportunity for open debate on the market impact of HFT and the regulatory concerns surrounding it.
2010 High Frequency Trading World Europe topics
The conference is built around several core themes:
• Assessing the market impact of HFT
• Building and maintaining a competitive advantage
• Technology to help increase efficiency in every are of your business
• Working with trading venues: Exchanges, MTF’s and Dark Pools
• Testing your models: risk, back testing and explicability
• Regulatory and compliance review
Who will attend?
High Frequency World Trading Europe 2010 is the meeting point for leading industry practitioners. Terrapinn typically attracts a very senior and international audience, pre-qualified both by our own research and referral system and the ticket price to participate in the event.
• Hedge Funds
• Proprietary Trading Firms
• Commodity Trading Advisors
• Technology Firms
• Advisory Firms
• Consultancy Firms
Tue, 09/08/2016 - 13:20
Mon, 08/08/2016 - 14:52
Tue, 02/08/2016 - 12:39
Mon, 08/08/2016 - 11:03
Wed, 13/07/2016 - 23:35
Thu, 16/06/2016 - 10:39
Tue, 14/06/2016 - 12:58
Mon, 16/05/2016 - 12:00
Thu, 07/07/2016 - 14:15