- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location
Site Utilities (anon)
Managing Directorsince 2008
After having worked as corporate lawyer at Dexia Bank, ING Commercial Finance and Kas Bank Mr. Oldekamp joined Circle Partners in 2008 as manager of their legal department. In 2013 he was appointed (co-) managing director of the Netherlands office. Mr. Oldekamp has a vast experience and knowledge of investment funds and their administration. He is on the board of several (Dutch) investment funds and/or their depositaries.
EducationMr. Oldekamp has a Master’s degree in law from University of Utrecht, The Netherlands. He furthermore has a post-doctorate qualification in securities law from Grotius Academie.
Managing Directorsince 2012
Ms. Chang has been in the fund administration business for the past twenty years.
The first decade (1993-2003) was with Fortis Fund Services (Prime Fund Solutions) in Curaçao where ultimately she became director of operations and was responsible for a client portfolio with over $10 billion under management. Her specialty was in her dealings with the institutional and more complex fund structures.
In March 2003, Ms. Chang joined the ATC Group and co-founded and was managing director of the fund administration operations in Curaçao which peaked in 2007 at $7.5 billion and in 2008 a second office in Hong Kong was established.
In June 2012 the Curaçao operation was acquired by Circle Partners and Ms. Chang has remained responsible for the Curaçao operation with the objective to expand in the Americas region.
EducationMs. Chang has a Master’s and Bachelor’s degree in business administration and accounting from Baylor University (Waco, Texas). She was a member of Omicron Delta Epsilon (International Honour Society in Economics) and passed the Texas State Board CPA exam but has not pursued these memberships.