This 2 day course run by a former senior Corporate Governance manager with many years of practical experience focuses on how to subsume Corporate Governance within a longer-term transition towards a more sustainable business growth. That creates a foundation for consolidating operational risk management, corporate governance and CSR initiatives. For innovative, inspired business leaders Corporate Governance is not just a compliance issue but a process that can significantly boost the organization’s competitiveness.
Main Topics Covered During This Training
• Key features of Corporate Governance
• The role of company management and shareholders
• Key Corporate Governance acts
• Corporate Social Responsibility
• Aligning Corporate Governance with CSR and Risk Management
• Building Corporate Governance framework
• Eco-friendly redesigning of technological processes and its impact on company's growth
• Engaging your staff
• Consolidating Operational Risks and CSR into the Corporate Governance Framework
Register now and take advantage of our Early Bird offer!