This 2 day practical course explores the best practice in operational risk management at all stages from assessment to implementation. You will gain tools to manage risk and to create environment where this function is perceived as a value added proposition increasing profitability and structural strength of a financial institution.
Main topics covered include:
• Risk management drivers
• Risk and Capital - An introduction to Basel I, II and III
• Managing operational risk in the context of Basel II
• Setting up objectives, governance process and compliance requirements
• Measuring operational risk
• The COSO ERM framework
• Implementing operational risk policy and structure and designing controls
• Preparing for Black Swan events
• Scenario analysis for operational risk management planning
• Managing specific risk areas: Internal and external fraud, clients, products and business practices
• Case studies include: Société Générale and National Bank of Australia
Register before 27 of MAy and take advantage of our Early Bird offer!
We also organise this course on 25-26 of October in New York and 18-20 of September in Dubai