This training program is designed to provide delegates with practical knowledge about the key concepts, systems, processes and procedures in international securities settlement and custodial services as well as operational risks involved. Participants will have a chance to gain skills necessary to facilitate day-to-day transactions and communication processes between all parties involved.
Main topics covered:
• Securities settlement - exploring key concepts and market context
• The relationship between exchanges and clearing houses
• Derivatives and securities settlement process
• Understanding the role of a settlement department
• The role of payment system in securities settlements
• Settlement process including pre-settlement, settlement and reconciliation processes
• Timing in cash management and Forex exchange
• Global custody and derivatives clearing
• Core and value added services in global custody
• Identifying and managing risks in clearing, global custody and settlement
• The impact of 'Corporate actions ' in custody services
• Exploring industry trends
Register now - Early Bird offer until 15 of Sept. Save over £180!