Wed, 14/03/2012 (All day)
This 2 day practical programme for family office representatives and wealth managers explores the best strategies for preserving family wealth and managing a modern family office. From operational setting, choosing investment strategy and asset allocation, to cost and risk management, tax advisory and philanthropy - you will have a chance to explore the latest wealth management strategies.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Have an in-depth practical understanding of the role and functions of a family office
- Manage family office from choosing an advisor, to cost, risk and cash flow management
- Define investment strategy
- Structure wealth and manage intergenerational wealth transfer
- Advise on philanthropy
- Understand the latest changes in the wealth management sector
Main Topics Covered include:
- Evolution of the family office concept
- Current challenges and the changing role of the family office
- Setting up and managing family office
- Selecting advisors
- Cost management
- Family governance
- An overview of the services of a family office
- Investment strategy
- Tax management and advisory
- Wealth structuring and fiduciary services
- Financial planning
- Reputation management
The course is designed for family office professionals and wealth managers will give you an insight into the best practices for wealth management and preservation.
Register now and take advantage of our Early Bird discount!