This one day training has been designed for anyone who needs to understand the fundamentals of measuring investment performance.
The course explores all aspects of performance measurement including the calculation of returns, impact of different benchmarks and adjusting performance for risk taken. Through the analysis of the best current industry practice you will learn how to set up, maintain and improve performance measurement systems within your organisation.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
• Calculate money and time weighted returns
• Understand the benchmarks and indices and use them to measure performance
• Calculate and measure risk
• Track errors in performance
• Apply portfolio attribution
• Understand and apply Global Investment Performance Standards
• Present performance results prepare reports
Reserve your place early and save over £200!