Develop a deeper understanding of the private equity industry, and its current and future role in the global financial landscape.
For professionals looking for a deeper understanding of:
• Private equity as an asset class in a larger portfolio
• The incentives driving the key players
• Fund selection and assessment of fund performance
• Leveraged buyouts and structuring of investments
• Covenants, exit routes and secondary sales
Regularly attended by participants from private equity firms, investors and investment managers, companies involved in transactions, and advisors such as banks and law firms.