This practical 3 day course is designed to provide you with in-depth understanding of LBO and Merger methods in order to make effective business decisions based on sound valuation of businesses. You will gain the tools to value and account for a merger of two businesses and explore the concept of synergy valuation.
By the end of the training you will be able to:
• Understand the core concepts of LBO modelling and why transactions work and fail
• Determine the purchase price
• Establish the financing and structuring of a deal
• Be able to build an LBO model including the sources of funds statement and debt waterfall schedules
• Assess the debt capacity of a company
• Be able to analyse the various capital structures available in an LBO deal and their impact on return
• Model various types of acquisitions and disposals
• Generate an accretion/dilution analysis
• Using cash and the P/E of cash analysis
• Explore the accretion/dilution ratio vs. wealth generation
You can book separately one day of LBO Modelling and day 2 & 3 of Merger Modelling.
You may be also interested in our Advanced LBO Modelling course.