Valu-Trac Investment Management Limited has launched a new Irish-listed global equities fund with an 'alternatives' twist.
Key features of the Valu-Trac World Wide Strategy Fund:
- Long only global equity market allocation fund
- Investment objectives of long term capital growth and capital preservation
- Dynamic allocation into Government bonds and/or 'alternatives' when these are more attractive
- 'Alternatives' means gold-backed securities and/or gold & precious metal stocks
- Active currency hedging for each share class
- Available in US Dollar, Sterling, Euro and Yen share classes
- UCITS III Open Ended Investment Company
- Listed on Irish Stock Exchange.
Valu-Trac Investment Management Limited manages investments using a systematic, disciplined and globally consistent process based on its proprietary measurement of Intrinsic Value. Assets under management or direct advice total approximately USD 604 million (as at end August 2006).