CMG Investment Advisors, LLC has announced the names of the individuals selected to participate on the firm's Advisory Board.
The board was created to serve as a sounding board regarding CMG's plans for organic growth, new product development and acquisitions.
CMG Investment Advisors, LLC is a SEC registered investment advisor that specializes in managing alternate investment strategies, and each member of its Advisory Board provides specific skills and experience that will assist CMG the company through its aggressive growth plan over the next 3-5 years..
'We are fortunate to have such outstanding leaders in the investment, business and academic world serving on our Advisory Board,' says Steve Blumenthal, the president and founder of CMG.
John Drury, Managing Director of CMG, adds: 'The formation of the Advisory Board is a major step in the development of CMG as well as our plans for growth and offering a differentiated product line to the high net worth and institutional marketplace.'
The board consists of:
- Barry Abelson - Counsel to the Advisory Board - Chairman of the Executive Committee at Pepper Hamilton LLP.
- Chris Geczy- Member - Assistant Professor of Finance at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania where he teaches and researches topics about hedge funds.
- Rad Hastings- Member- Director and Executive Vice President of Radnor Holdings, Inc.
- Robert Keith - Member- Managing Director of USD 1.4 billion Venture Capital Fund TL Ventures and Chairman of Safeguard Scientifics
- Al Samper - Member- Former Chairman of the State of Virginia Pension Fund and former Director of Public Sector Marketing at Wachovia Securities.