A one day intensive course on UCITS funds for Hedge Funds and Fund Managers, Bankers, Lawyers and Institutional Investors
The course is designed to provide an insight into the area of UCITS, showing how funds may select eligible assets and demonstrate how these instruments may be employed to achieve different investment objectives.
A one day intensive course on UCITS funds for Fund and Asset Managers, Investment Bankers and Institutional Investors exploring:
* The use and structure of UCITS III
* Changes under UCITS IV
* The key features of UCITS
* Structuring UCITS and authorisation process
* Eligible assets in UCITS funds
* Main legal requirements
* Governance, transparency, custody and depositaries
* Application of equities, bonds, fund of funds derivatives, 130/30 and other instruments
* UCITS Alternatives
* Distribution of UCITS
* Leverage and VaR
* Use of UCITS for funds and hedge funds
Early Bird till 30 of June - £820 + VAT. 10% discount for a booking of 3.