There has been considerable focus on the hedge fund industry during the last two years, amid cyclical investment returns, regulatory sanctions and significant EU developments.
This 2 day course is designed to demonstrate to fund managers exactly what the most important regulatory issues are, how to deal with regulatory bodies and how to demonstrate compliance with the key areas, including the new EU AIFM Directive.
The training is structured around case studies presenting the best practices from the sector as well as interactive discussions.
Main Topics Covered Include:
• An overview of the current regulatory landscape in the UK and Europe
• Assessing the AIFMD - EU’s approach to alternative investments regulation
• The impact of regulatory changes on alternative investment industry
• UCITS III & IV
• FSA's Arrow II Assessment
• Setting up effective compliance infrastructure
• New risk management strategies implemented by funds
• Valuation of illiquid assets
• AML compliance
• Due diligence and operational risk
• Case studies presenting the best practices in the Hedge Fund industry
Register now and take advantage of our Early Bird discount! Save up to £250.