This advanced level course provides those involved in the appraisal, valuation or assessment of a bank with the essential tools and applications under the International Accounting standards, International Financial Reporting Standards and within the Basel II environment.
It takes full account of the impact of the credit crunch and explains how bank mergers add value, how to choose a target, the standards applicable to the preparation of financial statements by banks, all of the relevant mathematical formulae and the controversies in bank valuation. The course will also bring delegates up to date with the compatibility of regulatory capital, liquidity and corporate governance with the traditional requirements of increasing shareholder value in real terms.
Delegates will have a chance to learn about:
• Assessing factors affecting bank valuations
• Applying market and equity value approach
• Exploring IAS/IFRS disclosure for banks
• Capital Management
• Applying Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process (ICAAP)
• Calculating book to market value
• Exploring market valuation models
• Preparing cash flow valuations for banks
• GAP vale drivers
• Applying equity value methodologies
• Enhancing bank value with credit derivatives
• Basel II and bank value
Reserve your place till the end of January and take advantage of an Early Bird discount! Group discounts are also available.
Tue, 24/11/2015 - 09:14
Tue, 17/11/2015 - 10:17
Thu, 12/11/2015 - 16:37
Thu, 15/10/2015 - 10:36
Tue, 13/10/2015 - 10:30
Sat, 28 Nov 2015 00:00:00 GMTS/VP Enterprise Risk - Buy Side Firm | Singapore
Sat, 28 Nov 2015 00:00:00 GMTVP of Operational Risk - Global Buy Side Firm | Singapore
Sat, 28 Nov 2015 00:00:00 GMT