This highly practical 2 day course provides guidance on identifying and controlling risks associated with money laundering and terrorist financing. The programme provides an overview of AML compliance program requirements, AML risks and risk management expectations, industry sound practices, and examination procedures.
You will have a chance to analyse the latest AML techniques and strategies from around the world through practical case studies.
After completing this course you will be able to:
• Understand their responsibilities in respect of anti-money laundering and counter-terrorist financing
• Appreciate the risks of money laundering and terrorist financing specific to your financial/ business sector
• Identify suspicious transactions in the course of your business/operations
• Understand the legal obligations to report suspicious transactions
• Examine individual cases and be able ask all the right questions
Register now and take advantage of the Early Bird discount!
Wed, 13/07/2016 - 23:35
Tue, 05/07/2016 - 16:55
Tue, 05/07/2016 - 09:33
Thu, 16/06/2016 - 10:39
Tue, 14/06/2016 - 12:58
Thu, 09/06/2016 - 11:31
Mon, 13/06/2016 - 14:12
Tue, 24/05/2016 - 11:50
Mon, 13/06/2016 - 14:42