This computer based course run by a former senior City corporate finance manager is designed to equip you with tools required to make efficient corporate restructuring decisions.
You will start with valuing debt and equity using both multiple and DCF methods and estimate the impact of bull and bear markets on the price of a company. You will then learn to analyse accounts in order to avoid any misleading information and make adjustments required to restate the accounts. In particular you will model operating leases, options, pensions, R&D, tax, goodwill and restructuring changes. All of those adjustments will be illustrated with real life examples.
By the end of this course you will:
• Be able to correctly value a company in order to make the most efficient restructuring decisions
• Assess the best refinancing options
• Be able to analyse accounts and make necessary adjustments
• Assess the impact of bull and bear markets on company's valuation
• Be able to calculate operating leases, options, pensions, R&D, tax, goodwill and restructuring changes
• Explore value creation through restructuring
Prerequisites: Delegates should be familiar with Excel in order to attend the course.
Register before 15 of April and save £200 + VAT! Number of places is limited.
Thu, 06/10/2016 - 10:28
Mon, 03/10/2016 - 12:19
Mon, 24/10/2016 - 11:45
Wed, 19/10/2016 - 12:49
Mon, 05/09/2016 - 12:22
Tue, 09/08/2016 - 13:20
Thu, 22/09/2016 - 15:04
Tue, 20/09/2016 - 10:51
Mon, 08/08/2016 - 11:03
Wed, 13/07/2016 - 23:35