EDHEC-Risk Institute Alternative Asset Allocation SeminarWed, 11/04/2012 - 08:00
Conducted by : EDHEC
April 11-13, 2012 - New York
Early bird available before February 14
The EDHEC-Risk Institute Alternative Asset Allocation Seminar is an intensive three-day course that will impart advanced concepts and practical tools for optimal construction and risk management of multi-style multi-class portfolios. It will also enable participants to derive the full benefits of alternative investments for asset management and asset-liability management (ALM) while controlling for their specific risks.
Presented in a highly accessible manner by a team of instructors with established reputations for bringing together academic expertise and industry experience, the seminar combines exploration of innovative models, concepts, and themes, presentation of state-of-the-art practical tools, and examination of best industry practices.
François-Serge Lhabitant, PhD, Affiliated Professor of Finance at EDHEC Business School and Chief Investment Officer at Kedge Capital Fund Management.
Lionel Martellini, PhD, Professor of Finance at EDHEC Business School, Scientific Director of EDHEC-Risk Institute, and Scientific Advisor at EDHEC-Risk Indices & Benchmarks.
Euan Sinclair, PhD, Risk Manager for Bluefin Trading.
Michael Underhill is the Chief Investment Officer of Capital Innovations
Key Learning Benefits:
The seminar will enable participants to:
•Understand the risks, return drivers, and conditional return characteristics of hedge funds, commodities, private equity, real estate, and emerging alternative assets.
•Find out how to build resilient multi-style multi-class portfolios.
•Learn to use alternative investments to improve the risk budgets in asset management and ALM programmes.
•Explore the potential of volatility for portfolio diversification and hedging of downside equity risk.
•Examine infrastructure investing as an asset class.
For further information about the event please visit our website
To book a seat, please visit our online store: store.edhec-risk.com
or contact Mélanie Ruiz at EXECeducation@edhec-risk.com
or on: +33 493-187-819
See also :
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location