This intensive computer-based 3 day course will equip you with skills required to effectively evaluate companies and assets. Run by the former Head of European Equity Team in one of the main City organisations, the course starts with an overview of different equity valuation methods and explains fundamental framework. You will have a chance to go through various ratios analysis including cash flows, discount rates and periods, capital structure and more. Finally, you will explore more advanced aspects of DCF valuation including calculation of APV and treatment of hybrids.
Each session is concluded with a practical exercise which will help to immediately apply the theory into practice.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
• Differentiate and apply the main types of equity valuation from absolute (DCF, EVA, APV) to relative (P/E, EV/EBIT, EV/EBITDA) methods
• Evaluate balance sheet as well as profit and loss accounts and cash flow statements
• Use comparative company valuation and calculate multiples in practice
• Have an understanding of DCF model structure and how it is used to value a company in practice
• Learn the fundamentals of future cash flow valuation
• Calculate the cost of capital and understand the basics of discounted rates and periods
• Be able to use a DCF model to build a total value of the firm with core and non-core assets
• Understand the basics of discounted rates and periods
• Build the bridge between enterprise and equity valuation
Strictly limited number of places. Register early in order to avoid disappointment.
Tue, 24/05/2016 - 11:50
Mon, 16/05/2016 - 12:00
Wed, 25/05/2016 - 11:43
Mon, 09/05/2016 - 08:59
Tue, 05/04/2016 - 10:29
Thu, 31/03/2016 - 10:46
Thu, 24/03/2016 - 10:12