This 2 day practical course is designed to equip the delegates with a sound financial modelling skills and techniques to prepare and forecast financial statements needed in a modern corporate world. You will gain a firm understanding of the modelling process and financial ratios analysis.
The course is run in a very small group allowing for a direct interaction with the trainer throughout the whole course and each session is concluded with a practical model building exercise.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
• Build a financial model from a scratch using the best structuring techniques
• Use efficiently key Excel functions to construct sound financial forecasting models
• Create a forecast income, cash flow statement and balance sheet
• Interpret and analyse the key ratios used in a financial forecast
• Apply and analyse more complex issues in financial forecasting such as taxation, provisions, associates and NCIs
• Develop the analysis of balance sheet structures through a cash waterfall
• Use the financial ratios in the forecast analysis
• Prerequisites: Basic/intermediate knowledge of accounting
Register now - number of places is limited!
Thu, 22/09/2016 - 15:04
Tue, 20/09/2016 - 10:51
Mon, 19/09/2016 - 14:46
Mon, 05/09/2016 - 12:22
Tue, 09/08/2016 - 13:20
Mon, 08/08/2016 - 14:52
Mon, 08/08/2016 - 11:03
Wed, 13/07/2016 - 23:35
Thu, 16/06/2016 - 10:39
Tue, 14/06/2016 - 12:58