This carefully structured 2 day training explores the characteristics of the hedge funds world in the context of recent market events. The course is designed to help you understand the structure as well as the main types of hedge funds and their investment styles and strategies.
You will have a chance to explore and assess different aspects of this asset class in order to consider application of hedge funds in the investment portfolio. You will also gain a solid understanding of the evolving role of custodians, brokerage houses and fund administrators.
Delegates will learn about:
• Current market trends and changes in the hedge fund sector
• Events of the past year and how they have affected hedge funds
• Hedge funds styles and strategies
• Implementing hedge funds in a portfolio
• Risk assessment
• Relations with custodians and brokerage houses and fund administrators
• Counterparty risk
Book before 30 of April and pay £1750 + VAT. 5% discount for a booking of 2 and 10% discount for a booking of 3
Tue, 24/11/2015 - 09:14
Tue, 17/11/2015 - 10:17
Thu, 12/11/2015 - 16:37
Thu, 15/10/2015 - 10:36
Tue, 13/10/2015 - 10:30