This 1 day training explores the characteristics of the hedge fund in the context of recent market events. The course is designed to help you understand the structure as well as the main types of hedge funds and their investment styles and strategies.
You will have a chance to explore and assess different aspects of this asset class as well as gain a solid understanding of the evolving role of custodians, brokerage houses and fund administrators.
By the end of this course you will:
• Understand hedge funds structure and be able to estimate risk characteristics
• Define different hedge fund strategies
• Be aware of the latest strategies in the hedge funds industry and how the latest market events affected this sector
• Examine pros and cons of implementing hedge funds in the investment
• Have a clear understanding of the regulatory and legal issues related to hedge funds and finally
• Be able to define the roles of prime brokers, custodians and fund managers
Register early to take advantage of our special offer!
Wed, 29/03/2017 - 10:44
Mon, 06/03/2017 - 16:00
Fri, 24/02/2017 - 11:55
Fri, 24/03/2017 - 11:55
Mon, 27/03/2017 - 13:53
Mon, 20/02/2017 - 15:43
Mon, 06/02/2017 - 11:29
Wed, 08/02/2017 - 14:15