During this practical 2 day training you will have a chance to explore the key principles, concepts, practices and current developments in the international payments.
You will have learn about the principles of foreign exchange and currency, high-value global payments, purpose and role of SWIFT and CLS, global clearing and settlement mechanisms as well as about liquidity management, international trade facilitation, risk management, and legal and regulatory issues.
On completion of this course you will:
• Gain the practical knowledge of all key processes and concepts in the
• international payments
• Learn about the various stages of low and high value payment process
• Understand the role and functioning of SWIFT and CLS
• Get to grips with foreign exchange and currency principles
• Explore the mechanisms in clearing and settlement
• Learn about liquidity management principles
• Gain the tools for managing all risks involved
• Understand the legal and regulatory frameworks
• Explore the current market trends and challenges
Register early to take advantage of our special offer!
Wed, 29/03/2017 - 10:44
Mon, 06/03/2017 - 16:00
Fri, 24/02/2017 - 11:55
Fri, 24/03/2017 - 11:55
Mon, 27/03/2017 - 13:53
Mon, 20/02/2017 - 15:43
Mon, 06/02/2017 - 11:29
Wed, 08/02/2017 - 14:15