This practical 2 day course has been tailored for banking professionals who have some experience in domestic payments and want to expand their knowledge of international payments. You will explore the key principles, concepts, practices and current developments in the international payments.
You will have a chance to learn about the principles of foreign exchange and currency, high-value global payments, purpose and role of SWIFT and CLS, global clearing and settlement mechanisms as well as about liquidity management, international trade facilitation, risk management, and legal and regulatory issues, amongst others.
By completion of this course you will:
• Gain a practical knowledge of all key processes and concepts in the international payments
• Learn about the various stages of low and high value payment process
• Understand the role and functioning of SWIFT and CLS
• Get to grips with foreign exchange and currency principles
• Explore the mechanisms in clearing and settlement
• Learn about liquidity management principles
• Gain the tools for managing all risks involved
• Understand the legal and regulatory frameworks
• Explore the current market trends and challenges
Who should attend? This course will be of especial interest to experienced payments professionals who wish to expand their knowledge base and advancing their careers into the global payments arena.
Register now to take advantage of our Early Bird offer!
Tue, 05/04/2016 - 10:29
Tue, 29/03/2016 - 08:37
Thu, 31/03/2016 - 10:46
Thu, 24/03/2016 - 10:12
Tue, 22/03/2016 - 13:39
Mon, 21/03/2016 - 14:04