This practical two day training run by a former senior City banker has been designed for anyone who needs to understand the fundamentals of measuring investment performance.
The course explores all aspects of performance measurement including the calculation of returns, impact of different benchmarks and adjusting performance for risk taken. Through the analysis of the best current industry practice you will learn how to set up, maintain and improve performance measurement systems within your organisation.
You will also have a chance to learn about the evolution of the asset and wealth management industries including the latest industry trends as well as some of the findings from behavioural finance.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
• Calculate returns and use key metrics
• Understand the benchmarks and indices and use them to measure performance
• Calculate and measure risk
• Track errors in performance
• Apply portfolio attribution
• Understand and apply Global Investment Performance Standards
• Present performance results and prepare reports
Register now and take advantage of our Early Bird offer!
Thu, 16/06/2016 - 10:39
Tue, 14/06/2016 - 12:58
Thu, 09/06/2016 - 11:31
Mon, 13/06/2016 - 14:12
Fri, 24/06/2016 - 11:06
Tue, 24/05/2016 - 11:50
Mon, 16/05/2016 - 12:00
Mon, 13/06/2016 - 14:42
Fri, 27/05/2016 - 08:40