This practical 3 day course is designed to provide you with in-depth understanding of LBO and Merger methods in order to make effective business decisions based on sound valuation of businesses. You will gain the tools to value and account for a merger of two businesses and explore the concept of synergy valuation.
By the end of the training you will be able to:
• Understand the core concepts of LBO modelling and why transactions work and fail
• Determine the purchase price
• Establish the financing and structuring of a deal
• Be able to build an LBO model including the sources of funds statement and debt waterfall schedules
• Assess the debt capacity of a company
• Be able to analyse the various capital structures available in an LBO deal and their impact on return
• Model various types of acquisitions and disposals
• Generate an accretion/dilution analysis
• Using cash and the P/E of cash analysis
• Explore the accretion/dilution ratio vs. wealth generation
You can book separately one day of LBO Modelling and day 2 & 3 of Merger Modelling.
You may be also interested in our Advanced LBO Modelling course.
Thu, 22/09/2016 - 15:04
Tue, 20/09/2016 - 10:51
Mon, 19/09/2016 - 14:46
Mon, 05/09/2016 - 12:22
Tue, 09/08/2016 - 13:20
Mon, 08/08/2016 - 14:52
Mon, 08/08/2016 - 11:03
Wed, 13/07/2016 - 23:35
Thu, 16/06/2016 - 10:39
Tue, 14/06/2016 - 12:58