This computer based 3 day course is designed to provide you with an in-depth understanding of LBO and merger modelling methods in order to make effective business decisions based on sound valuation of businesses.
You will have a chance to learn about the core concepts of the LBO and merger modelling, establishing the financing and structuring of a deal, modelling various types of acquisitions and disposals as well as assessing the debt capacity of a company.
You will gain the tools to value and account for a merger of two businesses and explore the concept of synergy valuation.
By the end of the training you will be able to:
• Understand the core concepts of LBO modelling and why transactions work and fail
• Determine the purchase price
• Establish the financing and structuring of a deal
• Be able to build an LBO model including the sources of funds statement and debt waterfall schedules
• Assess the debt capacity of a company
• Be able to analyse the various capital structures available in an LBO deal and their impact on return
• Model various types of acquisitions and disposals
• Generate an accretion/dilution analysis
• Using cash and the P/E of cash analysis
• Explore the accretion/dilution ratio vs. wealth generation
Prerequisites: To attend this course, participants should have an intermediate knowledge of accounting, a good working knowledge of financial modelling and Excel and a good understanding of traditional valuation methodologies.
Thu, 16/02/2017 - 08:27
Fri, 17/02/2017 - 12:39
Mon, 06/02/2017 - 10:29
Wed, 08/02/2017 - 13:15
Mon, 19/12/2016 - 09:35
Wed, 18/01/2017 - 09:12