This computer based 3 day course is designed to provide you with an in-depth understanding of LBO and merger modelling methods in order to make effective business decisions based on sound valuation of businesses.
You will have a chance to learn about the core concepts of the LBO and merger modelling, establishing the financing and structuring of a deal, modelling various types of acquisitions and disposals as well as assessing the debt capacity of a company.
You will gain the tools to value and account for a merger of two businesses and explore the concept of synergy valuation.
By the end of the training you will be able to:
• Understand the core concepts of LBO modelling and why transactions work and fail
• Determine the purchase price
• Establish the financing and structuring of a deal
• Be able to build an LBO model including the sources of funds statement and debt waterfall schedules
• Assess the debt capacity of a company
• Be able to analyse the various capital structures available in an LBO deal and their impact on return
• Model various types of acquisitions and disposals
• Generate an accretion/dilution analysis
• Using cash and the P/E of cash analysis
• Explore the accretion/dilution ratio vs. wealth generation
Prerequisites: To attend this course, participants should have an intermediate knowledge of accounting, a good working knowledge of financial modelling and Excel and a good understanding of traditional valuation methodologies.
Tue, 24/11/2015 - 09:14
Tue, 17/11/2015 - 10:17
Thu, 12/11/2015 - 16:37
Thu, 15/10/2015 - 10:36
Tue, 13/10/2015 - 10:30
Fri, 27 Nov 2015 00:00:00 GMTCredit Analyst | Corporate Bank | Singapore
Fri, 27 Nov 2015 00:00:00 GMTExotic Equity Derivative Trader
Thu, 26 Nov 2015 00:00:00 GMT