This focused two day training looks at running successful and controlled post-acquisition integration programmes which maximise synergies and minimise risk. You will have a chance to explore how to prepare and deliver integration across different departments and functions including: HR, IT, finance, operations, sales and marketing and supply chain.
Taught by an expert in business integration the course gives the delegates sound grounding in approaches and techniques used by some of the world's best companies to deliver value from acquisitions.
Main Topics Covered During This Training
• Linking pre-deal strategy to post-deal integration
• Setting up integration objectives and planning
• Establishing and controlling the integration process
• Integration drivers - synergies
• Establishing timeline, speed, cost and control
• Integration governance and structure
• Reporting and planning
• Delivering integration across different departments and functions including: HR, IT, finance, operations, sales and marketing and supply chain
• Role of communication in the process
• Procurement, R&D, legal and HSSE
This course is also run in London on 6-7 of Dec 2011.
Register now - number of places is limited!
Mon, 19/12/2016 - 09:35
Tue, 10/01/2017 - 12:28
Thu, 22/12/2016 - 10:55
Tue, 06/12/2016 - 10:17
Mon, 12/12/2016 - 10:24
Tue, 29/11/2016 - 13:22
Thu, 10/11/2016 - 12:39