This practical 2 day workshop will equip you with the techniques for making effective presentations, focusing on how to prepare, write and deliver persuasive arguments. During the training you will receive a detailed feedback from the trainer assessing your strengths and limitations which will allow you to focus on perfecting your presentation style.
By the end of the training you will be able to:
• Apply structured approach to planning presentations
• Tailor your presentations more effectively to suit your objectives and the audience
• Identify your own strengths and limitations in presentational style and approach
• Develop ability to read and respond to non-verbal signals
• Make the right first impression
• Influence client and internal management behaviour using more persuasive language and visual aids
• Recognise and handle questions and objections when under the pressure
• Write effective business proposals
• Learn strategies to control the audience
Due to the very practical nature of this workshop the number of participants is strictly limited to maximum of 8 people. We advise to reserve your place early in order to avoid disappointment.
Register early and take advantage of our special discount!
Tue, 19/05/2015 - 11:00
This keynote Hedgeweek Special Report surveys the key technology products and software solutions available to hedge funds,, and drills down into each one through interviews and analysis to summarise their benefits to COOs, CTOs and CFOs at hedge funds... »
Tue, 19/05/2015 - 11:34
Voting for the 5th edition of the Hedgeweek USA Awards, which recognise excellence among hedge fund managers and service providers around the world, is now open. ... »
Thu, 07/05/2015 - 09:37
Cybersecurity issues have existed as long as the internet. What seems to have changed in the last 18 months is not only that the nature of the breaches has become more sophisticated, but also the fact that hedge funds have become a much bigger target. ... »
Mon, 13/04/2015 - 11:30
Investing in commodities can yield handsome returns, but investors need to focus sharply on timing and diversify their portfolios away from traditional safe havens and into sectors such as agriculturals and products such as ETFs. As one expert reveals in this special report, "Gold is not the only yellow commodity one should have in their portfolio"... »
Tue, 07/04/2015 - 09:57
Read the complete list of Winners and profiles at the sixth edition of the Hedgeweek Awards, presented in London's Mayfair and sponsored by Morgan Stanley, which brought together the leading names in the global hedge funds industry to celebrate the achievements of the best performing managers and service providers in 2014... »