This practical 2 day workshop will equip you with the techniques for making effective presentations, focusing on how to prepare, write and deliver persuasive arguments. During the training you will receive a detailed feedback from the trainer assessing your strengths and limitations which will allow you to focus on perfecting your presentation style.
By the end of the training you will be able to:
• Apply structured approach to planning presentations
• Tailor your presentations more effectively to suit your objectives and the audience
• Identify your own strengths and limitations in presentational style and approach
• Develop ability to read and respond to non-verbal signals
• Make the right first impression
• Influence client and internal management behaviour using more persuasive language and visual aids
• Recognise and handle questions and objections when under the pressure
• Write effective business proposals
• Learn strategies to control the audience
Due to the very practical nature of this workshop the number of participants is strictly limited to maximum of 8 people. We advise to reserve your place early in order to avoid disappointment.
Register early and take advantage of our special discount!
Tue, 24/02/2015 - 19:14
New regulations are allowing hedge fund managers and institutional investors to take advantage of fresh opportunities in the Swiss market, from innovative new fund platforms to new fund strategies and structures that provide significant portfolio diversification opportunities... »
Thu, 19/02/2015 - 16:18
The attraction of incubator platforms has increased noticeably in recent years. New hedge funds face a Sisyphus-like task getting up and running as global regulation and compliance pushes costs up, whilst investors simultaneously expect to see institutional quality operations in place from day one. ... »
Thu, 19/02/2015 - 18:04
Read how managers seeking to distribute in Europe can appoint a third party AIFM (or ManCo), and the fund distribution benefits this can bring, both for new fund launches and redomiciled funds... »
Tue, 17/02/2015 - 06:00
Healthcare costs continue to spiral out of control and yet still achieve relatively poor outcomes, says Richard A Kimball Jr (pictured), CEO of HEXL… ... »
Tue, 10/02/2015 - 08:01
Just 20 years ago, exchange-traded funds (ETFs) were novelties. Now, after two decades of explosive growth, they are firmly entrenched in the asset management landscape. Total US-listed ETF assets reached a record-setting USD2.0 trillion at the end of 2014, up from USD1.7 trillion a year earlier, and inflows totaled USD244 billion for the year. European ETFs also saw record flows in 2014; they attracted USD61.4 billion in new assets, more than three times the 2013 total. ... »