This two day course will explain all aspects of private equity as an asset class and equip you with the most efficient and up-to-date portfolio implementation techniques.
You will gain practical tools to analyse risks, manage due diligence process as well as evaluate and select investments.
Finally, you will explore current market trends, which will help you assess the best ways of obtaining exposure to private equity.
Run by experienced banker who specialises in asset allocation and portfolio management this training will give you practical tools to optimise portfolio by implementing private equity as a part of your investment strategy.
By the end of this training you will:
• Understand the nature and characteristics of private equity as an asset class
• Gain all the tools to analyse and implement private equity in an investment portfolio
• Understand due diligence process as well as risk management and portfolio measurement techniques
• Assess different ways of obtaining exposure to this asset class
• Learn how to construct the portfolio and achieve diversification
• Understand current trends in the Middle East private equity sector as well as in Asia
• Explore current market trends including exposure to emerging markets and what lessons can be learnt from the North American and European markets
Register now to take advantage of our Early Bird offer!
Wed, 27/05/2015 - 11:00
State Street Global Advisors has unveiled the results of an in-depth survey of 420 senior executives within global private and public pension plans, endowments, foundations and sovereign wealth funds, summarised in this keynote Hedgeweek Special Report... »
Tue, 19/05/2015 - 11:00
This keynote Hedgeweek Special Report surveys the key technology products and software solutions available to hedge funds,, and drills down into each one through interviews and analysis to summarise their benefits to COOs, CTOs and CFOs at hedge funds... »
Tue, 19/05/2015 - 11:34
Voting for the 5th edition of the Hedgeweek USA Awards, which recognise excellence among hedge fund managers and service providers around the world, is now open. ... »
Thu, 07/05/2015 - 09:37
Cybersecurity issues have existed as long as the internet. What seems to have changed in the last 18 months is not only that the nature of the breaches has become more sophisticated, but also the fact that hedge funds have become a much bigger target. ... »
Mon, 13/04/2015 - 11:30
Investing in commodities can yield handsome returns, but investors need to focus sharply on timing and diversify their portfolios away from traditional safe havens and into sectors such as agriculturals and products such as ETFs. As one expert reveals in this special report, "Gold is not the only yellow commodity one should have in their portfolio"... »