Effective project management helps you reduce costs, meet the deadlines and increase the efficiency of your organisation.
This practical 2-day course will show you the essential elements required in planning a project and give you the confidence and useful tools to put it into practice. From defining the project objectives, setting up phases and assigning roles to time and budget management and quality control - you will have a chance to explore all ingredients of effective project management.
The programme is particularly designed for banks and financial institutions and includes case studies from organisations around the world showing how they dealt with systems implementation and business reorganisations.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
• Plan, prepare and effectively implement a project in your organisation
• Clearly define objectives and asses risks
• Set up implementation phases
• Assign roles and responsibilities in order to optimise the use of resources
• Plan and control the budget
• Manage changes and trouble shooting
• Monitor quality
• Assess project implementation
Case studies include: Allianz Bank, State Bank of India and Bank Muskat amongst others
This 2 day course is designed for project managers, supervisors and supporting staff involved in project management in an organisation.
Register before 30 of March to take advantage of our Early Bird discount!
Mon, 19/12/2016 - 09:35
Wed, 18/01/2017 - 09:12
Tue, 10/01/2017 - 12:28
Thu, 22/12/2016 - 10:55
Tue, 06/12/2016 - 10:17
Mon, 12/12/2016 - 10:24
Tue, 29/11/2016 - 13:22