The repo market is the lubricant that keeps the financial engine running. It serves as the link between the money and capital markets, and is vital to the well functioning of the financial markets. The turmoil in the market over the past two-years has further enhanced the importance of the repo market.
This practical 2 day training will explain the main characteristics and processes related to the repo market as well as the impact of recent events on future developments.
By the end of this course you will:
• Understand the repo market, its main players and types of transactions
• Explore the cash flows associated with different repo transactions
• Learn about different repo applications including yield curve trading, matched book trading and basis trading with futures
• Be able to identify and assess the risks arising from using repo and how to minimise the exposure to those risks
• Explore the recent market trends, the impact of the crisis and future developments
The course is designed for those that have a broad knowledge of the markets in general i.e. money and capital markets together with derivatives, but even so delegates with little experience will find it useful as an overview of all the key products and markets will be given on the course.
Register now and save over £180!
Thu, 16/06/2016 - 10:39
Tue, 14/06/2016 - 12:58
Thu, 09/06/2016 - 11:31
Mon, 13/06/2016 - 14:12
Tue, 24/05/2016 - 11:50
Mon, 16/05/2016 - 12:00
Mon, 13/06/2016 - 14:42
Fri, 27/05/2016 - 08:40